Anime Guide Me To Watch Naruto In chronological order.

barbara82and

Gil
FFXIV
Barbara Anderson
FFXIV Server
Anima
Free Company
Barbara
I am new in the anime world, My friend suggested me to watch Naruto! But i don’t know, from where to start.

Can anyone tell me Naruto movies in chronological order to watch?

Hello Barbara! Welcome to the forum. :argor:

I’ll move this to our Anime section for you.

I personally don’t know Naruto at all so I'll be no help at all. All I know about that franchise is the Naruto run because of all the memes. Hopefully someone else might know.

I guess first of all the movies aren’t canon! Nor are they any good! If you’re interested in watching the anime at all? I used this years ago to avoid all of the boring filler, and boy is there a lot of it:
I’d personally recommend reading the manga (or choosing a different anime) because the pacing is really bad and it takes ages to get through. But if you have the time to sit down and watch it then maybe it’s not so bad. Either way give it a try I guess haha

Hello Barbara! Welcome to the forum. :argor:

I’ll move this to our Anime section for you.

I personally don’t know Naruto at all so I'll be no help at all. All I know about that franchise is the Naruto run because of all the memes. Hopefully someone else might know.
Okay Thanks

I guess first of all the movies aren’t canon! Nor are they any good! If you’re interested in watching the anime at all? I used this years ago to avoid all of the boring filler, and boy is there a lot of it:
I’d personally recommend reading the manga (or choosing a different anime) because the pacing is really bad and it takes ages to get through. But if you have the time to sit down and watch it then maybe it’s not so bad. Either way give it a try I guess haha
Thanks

Back