Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
D2r13tlWsAAg1T3.jpg:large

A couple of months ago the very talented and acclaimed pianist Benyamin Nuss released this album dedicated to Final Fantasy. Included are a few tributes to Final Fantasy composers (Hitoshi Sakimoto, Masayoshi Soken, Yoko Shimomura, Masashi Hamauzu and Nobuo Uematsu) as well as a wide variety of arrangements of Final Fantasy tracks.

We believe it deserves a thread and wonder if anyone else has heard it or would like to hear it.

You can listen to it here:

If you like it, let us know in the comments below what you think. We know what we love it, but we'd quite like to know what FFF members think about it for our upcoming (soon!) release of our third issue of the Timber Maniacs digital magazine.

I know there are Benyamin Nuss fans out there.

He's going to be doing a livestream concert from the Loft, Cologne tonight at 20.30 (GMT+1) if anyone needs a lift. :)

There's a chance it might include a few Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts tracks.

The link will be accessible half an hour before the concert from here:

If you aren't yet familiar with Benyamin, I do suggest looking him up on Spotify. Myself and the Timber Maniacs magazine team also reviewed his Final Fantasy album Fantasy Worlds in issue 3 of Timber Maniacs (pages 51-52).

Back