gil and account spammers

jedda34

Gil
do you find it that since ffxi brought out a 15 day pass that everyone is getting spammed worse then ever before ? and now even worse that these people are pretending to be GM's and trying to get your accound and pass word off you to steal your game.
what should be done ?
i think that the 15 day pass should be stopped !! so we can all get on with our on line gaming
what do you think ?

I can't really comment on how much more spam you're getting since I don't play the game... but no, I think the free trial should remain, and be a requirement for any MMO.

The reason why I feel so strongly about this is because I was enraged with how difficult it was to even set up key configurations and change the UI of Final Fantasy XI.

about 30 hours spent downloading shit... Just to find out it's something I don't like or even want to play. I think I would've raised hell if I had actually bought the game.

Every MMO should have a free trial... that way people aren't paying for something they don't want, which is stupid.

You don't go to Rob's Grocery Store to get a mystery bag full of onions when you want sausage patties and can just go to Bob's store and get a bag of sausage patties and be on your way...

But returning to spam... Is it really that disruptive to gameplay? Can't you just ignore the user and continue playing anyway?

www.Mmobread.com provides you with access to a variety of resources, including the purchase and sale of virtual items, accounts, power leveling service. Such as Maple Story, Silk Road, Dofus, Aion Online, Ragnarok Online, Knight Online, Rappelz, Runescape, Cabal Online, Eve Online and so on. Nearly all games can be found here.
Mmobread.com provides you with access to a variety of resources.Buying cheapest Atlantica Online Gold here! We can deliver Atlantica Gold on any server in 20mins and we are always online.
www.Mmobread.com

Back