Advent Children Funniest moment in the movie

Lolz. I know what you mean, dude. Well... Except Sailor Moon. I find that subbed stuff is horrible shit. Like that part where Cloud saves Barret at the last second; In my subtitled jap version it says: "You're late, bitch!" But they say something completely different from the original version. You know in the jap version of Naruto one of my friends said that he doesn't even say "Believe it!" all the time, that it's just some american dubbed shit. Good job making everything look like crap, america! They have to change everything. I think that during the duration of AC the only line that was the same was when Vincent throws Cloud into the air and says "Fly." I hate how everything gets dubbed. It's bullcrap.

the english to dutch subs on my DVD were wrong all the time too...

when Kajad in the beginning is phoning(while Yazoo and Loz are fighting Cloud on the bikes) he said in english, "i don't want to talk to you anymore, put the president on", but the subs sated "put the president on, you starting to annoy me"
it was annoying considering i know english pretty well, and i expect to read that particular line and a totally different thing comes up...

also when Cloud is talking with Vincent after the battle in the forest with Kadaj's gang(after he corrupted those children) he subs were totally different stated then what was being said, though most of it actually were correct translations, they were in a totally different order then what Vincent actually told Cloud

but that aside, it was possible to understand what's being said, so i'm not complaining

the funniest parts to me were when the phone's ringtone is the victory song and everytime they ask if he was crying. And when Cloud was told he was too big for her to keep...made him sound like a dog..

never laughed in the movie, but some moments made me smile :)

All the Reno & Rude moments(especially the part where they climb up after the boss)

The "Sexist! SEXIST!" one ^^

And "I'm NOT crying!"

^
I second that :P

It was hilarious when he gets locked out and everyone totally ignores him. :P

I laughed at this line from Rufus: "Sorry? why, I've never had this much fun.." I dunno why, though ;)

Back