Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Got any isues with friend codes, discuss 'em here, save clogging up the other thread ^_^

I know I gave up with mine ages ago, it wouldnt let me add half the people, and the people I could add, couldn't add me. I should look into having another bash at it, but I cba starting a new file on FFIII atm

Could anyone tell me how to set it up? I have Wireless internet at my house and available. Do I need to do something to the DS to connect it to the Wireless? I always get an error message when trying to add Friends and DS codes and use the Moogle Letter thing.

Ive had loads of errors trying to enter friend codes, it just doesnt seem to like some for some reason, i think at the time i was going through the friend codes in that other thread and 1 out of like 10 I tried added.....maybe its an area thing?

How do you find out what your code is???

please help desperatley want the extras need friend codes and organise to send mail.....

Post moved to the discussion thread

You should be able to find your friend code in the game options, I know you can reset it and add friend codes in the same place...

I'd check for defo, but I cant for the LIFE of me find my charger, but it should be simple enough to find

lol me i have 2 ds with one ff3 but my friend pass me another ff3 and after its easy send 7 friend message via wireless and after each message reset the ds advance the time and enter the game and send message and repeat...after 7 message its finish

Back