Final fantasy xiii-2 let's plays

It is a shame, another member here solely for promoting themselves.

Anyway, your video quality is really nice and you seem to know what you're doing. Unfortunately the commentary was really unnecessary and I found no benefit to hearing anything you had to say, plus the narration volume seemed pretty loud. You could have balanced it out better.

It is a shame, another member here solely for promoting themselves.

Anyway, your video quality is really nice and you seem to know what you're doing. Unfortunately the commentary was really unnecessary and I found no benefit to hearing anything you had to say, plus the narration volume seemed pretty loud. You could have balanced it out better.

Thank you for the imput i have to commentate otherwise i can't upload the video. lol i can never get the audio levels right it's either to low or too loud.
I'm sorry if i come across ass here to solely promote myself it wasn't my intention,i wasn't sure if people here did let's plays.

I was using the recording program that comes with the Dazzle. "Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder". Very basic, but good for just the recording aspect, which is the only thing that it's intended for anyway :)

I'm not sure why I always get a grey area around my video (not the usual black bars, but extra grey ones underneath). Can't seem to get anything from google with that :/

[Moving this to FF Miscellaneous]

Back