Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Remake OST - Royal City of Rabanastre

eluukkanen

Gil
Are you excited for upcoming Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age? Then, you might like this High-Quality remix of Royal City of Rabanastre!

DOWNLOAD: https://eluukkanen.bandcamp.com/track/final-fantasy-xii-remake-royal-city-of-rabanastre

I Decided to remake this series today, as remastered version of Final Fantasy XII is coming, called Zodiac Age. Here is a fan made remix for it. Rabanastre is so lively city, I simply love walking down these alleys and listen this music in the background.

Final Fantasy XII soundtrack is one of my favourite from Square Enix! Hitoshi Sakimoto, Hayato Matsuo and Masaharu Iwata all delivered in creating all these beautiful background themes for the game! So many movements in harmonies and melodies, they both combine into powerful music. This time it is song for the Royal City of Rabanastre.

Excellent remix.

One of my happiest memories of FFXII was running around Rabanastre to this music. At the time it felt like the most thriving and vibrant town in the Final Fantasy franchise up to that point. Years later, it still is one of them.

Good job with this music!

Thank you Dionysos, same for me! I always love walking through that city just listening the music.Thank you for checking it out!

I wasn't going to indulge it a second time because I didn't think it was too great at first but I think I have a bit more patience now. I'm gonna get it, atleast rent it.

Back