Final Fantasy X Playthrough 2020!

Gambler

Gil
Hey guys, been playing Final Fantasy X a very Long time! Wouldn't say I'm an Expert just a Huge fan of the game. I have Gotten to the Dark Aeons several Times, done a few collection play throughs a Long time ago and wanted to get back into the game! Wanted to invite anyone who wants to see a New Playthrough to my Videos!

Hopefully this isn't against the Terms here. If it is I apologize! Just wanted to give some Nostalgia back to the game! Thank you so much!

Can I make a suggestion? 40 mins for a video is way too long. Maybe shorten it down to 30- 25 mins? :hmmm:

Going to check it out :yay:

Really? I think considering the length of the game hourly videos are totally fine - Otherwise there will be 200+ videos for the whole playthrough :P

I've been recently trying to start Lets Playing. I did manage to do so with Shenmue recently on my channel, I've been thinking about replay Final Fantasy VII but I don't know if I want to read out all the text...

Welcome to FFF! :argor:
I hope you stick around and have fun here.

It's nice to see someone playing FFX again. It's been many, many years for myself.

Hopefully this isn't against the Terms here. If it is I apologize! Just wanted to give some Nostalgia back to the game! Thank you so much!

Let's Play / walkthrough videos are absolutely allowed and encouraged here, but we have a dedicated section to it as well.

I've moved this thread into the Let's Play section for you!

Back