Final Fantasy IX confirmed for Japanese PSN [4/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
FFIX.jpg

After previously hinting about it last week, Square Enix has confirmed that Final Fantasy IX will be coming to the Japanese PSN.

Square Enix president Yoichi Wada confirmed the announcement on the firm’s Japanese Twitter via video.

No pricing or date details were dropped, but expect them to follow very soon. The re-release was only confirmed for Japan, with nothing for an overseas effort yet.

It follows the release of Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII last summer and last month respectively.

Thanks, Andriasang

Hmm, I wonder if Europe will get it as well. And if so, I hope we won't have to wait for months...

They'll eventually release it on the US PSN no doubt. Square would never turn down the opportunity to make more money.

I'm really glad they've put all three of the game up on the PSN, though. I start college this year, so I'll probably download them and play them on my PSP, since it'll be too much trouble to lug my gigantic PS3 with me.

Never mind just the Japanese and US PSN. It'll be on everyone's PSN in that case. The success it'll have in Japan will be enormous. After much hinting, you wouldn't think it's NOT going to be anywhere else now, would you?

This will be nice to have on PSP. I already have two copies but why not?
It puzzles me why Vagrant Story is out in Japanese and European PSN's and not American. I want that game on PSP bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back