Final Fantasy Forums Linkshell?

lilrip187211

Treasure House Ransacker
Gil
I was wondering if in the next couple weeks anyone would be interested in creating a linkshell for the forum on whatever server. Myself Iam ready to leave Unicorn and am very Capable in leading the following end game events: Sea, Sky, Dynamis, Einjerhar, Limbus, Nyzul Isle. If we could rally up enough people exspecially some with expierience in the above listed events and more such as Salvage, ENMs, HNMs, ISNMs ect. would be really sweet. Especially because of the background of the people joining with the love of FF hence the forum. People tell me what you think =O

While good on paper I don't think it would work out. There are only like 2 people max on the same server here, and over half the people that post here aren't level 75 let alone have six plus jobs at 75 and experience with end game content.

spanning the world of ffxi across servers surprises me none but i wasnt privy to the level of exp players on the forum had if there even were many. It was my blind hope there would be enough to make the post worth while to consider a massive migration to an agreed server. But i wasnt able to find a efficiant means of seeing how many people actually play. anywho if its bust and the thread gets deleted no big deal dont know if you dont ask right?

I understand what you mean. Sadly there are only like three people on here that can participate in end game content though. And for the most part, when you've been doing end game content for five years with the same group, it is hard to convince somebody to join another group.

thats very true, there are many people in great groups who would never leave but there are also alot of people who are there by default....who cant leave cause of the calibre of linkshell they are in not really liking the situation but dont have other options. But like I said I thought I'd take a shot in the dark and see what happens.

I would be happy to join, tho I don't play atm as my paying session ended and I am nowhere near endgame ... :D I was something like lvl 17 whm if I am right. But I would be fine to create any new chars to any server for a FFF linkshell ;)

Back