Fighting Riku for the fourth time ...

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
Just after you come off Destiny Islands, you have to fight him again. How can you do it when he kills you so quickly? Does anyone have any tips for beating him?

Get one of those "moogle room" cards and activate it somewhere, then go around the rest of that world (DO NOT leave that world you are in) and collect as many moogle points as possible, then buying cards.

I'm currently doing that at the moment and it's quite annoying really trying to find the points.

It does get very tedious, I applaud anyone who has the patience to physically sit and go around for a few hours trying to find little green balls that run from you.

*Applause for self*

Huh, I find too many of them. I actually did get all of the cards from the moogle shop, but now I just wanna get the CP to get all the cards I need. So far, I have 9,8,7,6 Keyblade cards and about 6 Cloud summon cards in my deck. Any other cards I should need?

WOOT! Beat him at last and beat Larxene, too. Now I'm on the thirteenth floor of Castle Oblivion trying to find Marluxia. I don't think we might need this thread anymore, but that's up to you.

Well, you might need help on Marluxia. Instead of creating a new thread, just post it here.

I'll leave it open for a few days or so, if you don't post by then, I'll archive it.

And as you may have guessed, I DO need help with Marluxia. I beat Axel and Larxene, but I have to beat Marluxia now. I was so close to beating him this morning, but he just whooped my ass when I was about to kill him. Tips?

i like riku the last time you fight him he uses an amazing sleight i mean Dark Aura

Yeah, Dark Aura might be cool and all but thats the move Riku uses on me and pwns me every time I fight him:mad: I'll take the advise on this thread and try to pwn Riku, I won't get cranky over that fight^_^

Use 7-9 cards and many 0 cards save 0s for when he uses his ultimate slieght and HAVE MANY CURE CARDS!!!!!!!!!!

i beat him by stacking my deak with nothin but cloud, got lucky in the miigle room :),

I omnishlashed him back into the heartless world

0 level keyblade cards, sir. Make sure you have 'em in your deck before fighting Riku IV.

With them, you can card break his powerful sleights like Dark Aura (you won't win if you can't stop this attack).

Stock your deck with some Cloud cards, healing cards (of course), and lvl 0 cards.

Back