FFXIV Halloween Screenshot Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Veteran
Gil
FFF2019halloween.png

Thanks to Tami for the cool banner!

Hello! This year we're holding another XIV Halloween screenshot contest. Very spooky.

👻 RULES 👻

There is only one rule. You do not talk abou-

ahem

Submit one or two screenshots of your FFXIV character dressed in some spooky Halloween glams privately to me either here or on Discord (whatever is easiest!). If you're poor in-game like me, you can also just find an eerie location and pose and stuff there. The world is your... pumpkin. We'll then post another thread and vote on our favourites!

👻 DATES 👻

Submissions will be open from the time of this post to the 31st of October.
Voting will be from the 1st of November to November the 9th.

👻 REWARDS 👻

Usual forum stuff will apply, but in addition:

1st place: 600k gil (in-game currency)
2nd place: 300k gil (in-game currency)
3rd place: 100k gil (in-game currency)

One week left to submit guys!

Also we're working out some in-game rewards so will update thread with that sooooon!

Reactions: Six
I'm gonna enter. I just haven't had the opportunity to hunt down Halloween pictures in my old drive. If I can't find any today I'll subscribe later tonight and take new ones. Could use a little break from life.

I have my screenshots and plan to enter this tomorrow.

If I've for some reason forgotten then you have my permission to use the slap emote on my character next time you see me online in the game.
Or you can kindly remind me instead. Whichever is more appealing.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast day

Well the original plan was to have a week for voting but we'll extend this to cover the weekend if need be! If you plan to enter please try to submit something by Sunday evening.

An update on rewards finally:

Usual forum stuff will apply, but in addition:

1st place: 600k gil (in-game currency)
2nd place: 300k gil (in-game currency)
3rd place: 100k gil (in-game currency)

Doesn't matter if you're in the FFF free company or not. Just have to be on primal so we can transfer it to you!

We're extending this until the 31st just in case anyone else wants to submit something!

TIME IS UP. Will put up the voting thread later today.

Any last minute submissions will be accepted as long as it's before the thread goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back