Aerith
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony

Salvae Celeres & Jun Sasaki at FFF's Free Company House with a wild Mitsuki Calei lurking nearby.
It's time to don those bikinis and trunks, and head for the balmy beaches of Eorzea! This Birthweek event is a special contest for FFXIV players where they can show off their summer wardrobe! Pose to your hearts content for this screenshot event, whether your summer gear is old or newfangled, make sure that camera is perfectly angled!
RULES & TIPS
• In-game characters and screenshots must come from Final Fantasy XIV.
• Participants must submit 2 screenshots: one full body shot and one head shot.
• Game character must be wearing a bikini, trunks or any type if swimwear.
• Pose, pose, pose!
• Location, location, location!
• Deadline: 01 June 2019 (Submit to @Galadín via PM)

PRIZES
1st Place: 5 BWP
2nd Place: 3 BWP
3rd Place: 2 BWP
Participation: 1 BWP

BE CREATIVE! :mogscot:

Are additional edits to the screenshots allowed? Lighting, effects, or just in-game stuff only? :D

Are additional edits to the screenshots allowed? Lighting, effects, or just in-game stuff only? :D

Good question, that's something to include into the rules for future events for sure!
For the FFXIV screenshot events participants are free to use all effects and filters available in-game but cannot edit their entries in terms of lighting, colour or other such adjustments, however, they are allowed crop their images.
Thank you for bringing this point up!

I hope my Hotlander Hyur meets the requirements. Its not great but i dont get much time to play these days.

FB_IMG_1558492771224.jpg
FB_IMG_1558492765730.jpg

One week left to enter folks! Get those swimsuits, bikinis and trunks on and soak in the sun :cool: Entries should be submitted via PM to myself (@Galadín).

Have fun!

Hello folks, I'm extending the deadline for this event until 03 June in order to give everyone time to enter! If you're a last minute slowpoke, be sure to get those shots submitted!!! :tearjoy: Thanks all for your participation!

Ah shoot, I totally forgot about this! I might have one already taken a few weeks ago but if I don't like it I'll just have a new one for you by tonight!

Thanks all for your lovely entries! Voting will commence 11 June for you all to choose your favourite entry!!

Back