Playstation FFXIV: ARR for PS3 or The Elder Scrolls Online for PS4?

Aerius Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV Server
Coeurl
I have always avoided all video games that require a subscription just to -play- them, but both A Realm Reborn and Elder Scrolls Online look stunning...

So I really want to play at least one of these games, but definitely can't afford two pay-to-play games, so which one would you recommend as the better choice, guys (women too, it is just a figure of speech. :P)?

Elders scroll is tok standard for me. Tge only thing that is signature is probably the argonians.
But it can be a good thing.

Ff14 is unique, and trying to be different yet massive.

Also tgere might be a chance itll go to ps4 too.

Oh I am 99% certain it will, but the PS3 version I could get this year, probably for Christmas, and I'd prefer less waiting over more, PS4 version I couldn't play until August 26th of 2014 at the soonest. >.<

Oh, but I really like the Khajiit race in The Elder Scrolls games too, their voices sound sexy... >///>

There are only a few different choices anyway though, isn't there? And in general there isn't much actual speaking at all in FFXIV, is there? I just see dialogue pop up to have to read in any videos I've seen. ^^;

But the Moqe-te or whatever the race is called looks really cool, especially on the Keepers of the Moon side. ^.^

Well its a nice feature. And Elder scroll also doesnt offer much voicing. Idk how diverse it is, but I do know ff14 offers more customization.

Well its a nice feature. And Elder scroll also doesnt offer much voicing. Idk how diverse it is, but I do know ff14 offers more customization.

Oh, I just mean at least NPCs speak in Elder Scrolls games. xP There aren't any voice options in any Elder Scrolls game to date that I know of, unless if The Elder Scrolls Online changes that, don't know yet. :O

I guess I would pick whichever game's premise intrigued me more. I like both Final Fantasy and Elder Scrolls so I'd like to play both but wouldn't be able to afford two pay to play games. But I really love the Final Fantasy universe they have been setting up in this game. It is great to see all the throwbacks to other Final Fantasy games. It also hits to a lot of the things I loved about FFXI while still feeling fresh and modern. I don't know, maybe I'm being biased but I would recommend FFXIV :)

Yeah, I think I'm pretty much decided at this point, that feline-like humanoid race is cool, and though I haven't spoiled much in the way of the story for myself, it -does- seem intriguing. :D

Heh, sounds like we are both in the same boat. xP Heck, I could even just get the other game further down the road, and just subscribe at that point for some months of whichever I would be at the time into playing~

Back