Help FFXIII: Treasure Hunter

Phraquards

(C)loud (S)trife
Gil
Hello i am finding it hard to get the treasure hunter achievmentfor the xbox i dunno what is wrong if you look below and look and help me that would be gr8

Please note all my items are fully upgraded to the max *
Many thanks
XLGT: XxPhraquardsxX

Last edited:
God you must've been playing that game for bloody hours!!!
To get this acheivement I think you have to own EVERY single item and treasure that is available in the game. It says in the guide that they all don't have to be in your inventory at once, you just have to have owned every single thing you can get. If you know you have done just that then I have no idea.

60 hours, do the hunt missions give you items that you can not buy? witch ones though?

Yeah there are certain items that cannot be brought that are aquired by defeating mark missions. I haven't finished them yet but I think there's about 52 marks to destroy. You should buy the game guide, it has every single thing you need to complete all acheivements and loads more useful stuff.

Thanks i will go and do that wile im at that ill to hunt missions to 5 star and get that acheivment then lol

you dont actually have to have everything at once. you need to have had some items at SOME point. it does take along time and LOL at the xbox version :P

Back