SPOILERS FFVII Remake Spoiler Discussion Thread

New interview about the Remake. Includes cat stuff:
Biggums, Reggie and Smalls
Flaugnarde, Gibanica and Pâtisserie
Sir Maunzelot, Madame Bunnybun, and Pashadora

:lew: Madame Bunnybun gave me a giggle.

You have to really appreciate all the work that goes into translating things properly and hoping that they don't get things lost in translation. I remember laughing at the part where Cloud went "Nailed it, I know. Thank you. Moving on," And they were very right about making it really properly show his emotion about the entire situation he was in just to get into Corneo's mansion.

Fun and relatively quick read! Thanks for sharing!

:lew: Madame Bunnybun gave me a giggle.

You have to really appreciate all the work that goes into translating things properly and hoping that they don't get things lost in translation. I remember laughing at the part where Cloud went "Nailed it, I know. Thank you. Moving on," And they were very right about making it really properly show his emotion about the entire situation he was in just to get into Corneo's mansion.

Fun and relatively quick read! Thanks for sharing!

I love the fact that someone working on translating a Final Fantasy game is actually called Sabin!

I completely agree though. The "Nailed it, I know." line was a killer. Certainly one of the highlights of the entire game, but the script in general was top notch throughout. The Beck's Badasses lines were also personal favourites of mine.

I think the localisation team did a fantastic job, and it is interesting to read about the French and German localisations as well. Madame Bunnybun. :lew:

This might be the trippiest FFVII Remake theory video I’ve ever seen. And I mean ‘trippiest’ quite literally. What a deeply fascinating video.

Molosev - I think you might find the subject of this fairly interesting...

Back