Playstation FFF fighter game on WWE 2k16 - Get made!

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
I’m not really a fan of wrestling, so when I get a new WWE game I rarely use the actual wrestlers and divas provided. I prefer to make my own fighting game and characters!

The character creation on 2K16 is far from perfect, but an interesting feature is that you can now upload a face scan and put yourself (or anybody else) into the game.

Since FFF members creating threads allowing other members to design characters is a bit of a trend these days, I figured I'd jump on board and set up something for WWE 2K16 too.

Here is an opportunity for you guys on FFF to request a ‘superstar’ or ‘diva’ that you would like me to create. This may be yourself, or one of your RP characters, or anything else. It'll be nice if it could be FFF related in some way though.

You may provide me with:
The name of your character.

The face and hairstyle, etc (you may PM me or post here a photograph of your face if you wish - and then you will literally be in the game for real - or you can describe one).

Whether the character is good or evil (so that I can set the audience reaction to cheer or boo).

Preferred clothing.

Height and body morphology (be as accurate or basic as you like).

Geographic location.

Any extra details (optional), such as personality, backstory, etc. It will not affect the appearance of the character but it might affect how I design the entrance moves and fighting moves, etc.

-
I’ll then try and make your character to the best of my ability. I will not be able to guarantee an accurate reproduction of clothes since the creative options on the game is unfortunately very limited compared the last WWE game which I played many years ago. Similarly not all geographic locations are listed on the game, so I’ll pick the closest fit.

If I cannot make your character (due to the creative limitations of the game), then I'll let you know and we can try our best to work around the issue.

I’ll show you the result, of course, and in time I should be able to record matches with our characters and upload them. I'll design an FFF championship belt and our creations will be competing in custom tournaments.

So… Let’s see what you guys can come up with, if any of you want to do this sort of thing.

Back