FF4 Steam UI new update

Sasukexbox

Gil
Congratz to Steam PC Owners. If you reinstall the game on steam, you will get a better UI.

It can be better however.
It doesnt have swipe function "which would make gameplay more efficient and better" but its alright atleast.

Here is the Google Phone UI of After Years if curious.
PHMY96d.jpg

One good thing about the new update is magic and item organization is way better now. Its easier to see items and magic, and makes it more smooth that way
I hope they continue to patch it til 2021 if they have plans on it, not perfect, but tolerable to play now. Its a start

I myself have only played the remastered form of the original FFIV on the original PlayStation, so I have no experience with the 3D version at all.
I also have never played After Years.
In your opinion (as an aside) how does it compare?

Is this new interface for the original game and After Years? Or just the latter?
It looks neat, but I'm not too familiar with how it was before.

I myself have only played the remastered form of the original FFIV on the original PlayStation, so I have no experience with the 3D version at all.
I also have never played After Years.
In your opinion (as an aside) how does it compare?

Is this new interface for the original game and After Years? Or just the latter?
It looks neat, but I'm not too familiar with how it was before.
Well this is the Phone UI in the pic of After Years. After Years on Steam hasnt been updated yet, but FF4 has however. It has almost like the pic i showed, but it doesnt slide left or right. But its a start atleast. I play it mostly as a time waster. I too prefer PS1 or other versions in general

Well this is the Phone UI in the pic of After Years. After Years on Steam hasnt been updated yet, but FF4 has however. It has almost like the pic i showed, but it doesnt slide left or right. But its a start atleast. I play it mostly as a time waster. I too prefer PS1 or other versions in general

Ah, I see. I wasn't sure how the games were grouped on Steam. I thought they might have grouped FFIV with After Years and that the change could have affected both. Thanks for the clarification.
I'll have to buy it for my phone or on PC (Steam) sometime. I'd love to replay FFIV and also try After Years.

Back