Featured Twitch/YouTube Channels?

JivelyGames

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hi there, FFF!

So when I joined there was a Gil earning system where, at 500 gil, I could have my YT/Twitch channels featured on the site. I joined just a week or two before the site overhaul and it seems that gil earning system has disappeared. I can understand why because it seemed like the members had felt that gil earning was an obsolete feature. I'm okay that it's gone, but is there some other way to earn featured channels on the site? I would be very interested in this if it were still a thing.

Cheers,
Jively

Hi there, FFF!

So when I joined there was a Gil earning system where, at 500 gil, I could have my YT/Twitch channels featured on the site. I joined just a week or two before the site overhaul and it seems that gil earning system has disappeared. I can understand why because it seemed like the members had felt that gil earning was an obsolete feature. I'm okay that it's gone, but is there some other way to earn featured channels on the site? I would be very interested in this if it were still a thing.

Cheers,
Jively

We are still in the process of getting all the add-ons back. This will take some time and cost money, so things have to get run by the site owner first. All I can say about that at the moment is stay tuned, we might have the forums moved over but we're far from ready or being done :D

Hope that helps some.

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I'll stay tuned for more info when it's available. :)

Reactions: Six
Hello, the gil system and all our existing items / records will take awhile to import according to Belazor, so we all look a little bare here at the moment. As mentioned we are waiting to hear back from Lord Golbez regarding some mods that will cost money such as the article (portal system), shoutbox, skin, and few additional mods. After that's done, the importing of existing items from vBulletin and DBTech products will be looked into. I'm glad to hear you're excited for the return of the currency system, which is tied to the Shop and all the other cool features we had. =]

Well, actually I was more interested in the featured channel idea, but was willing to stick around to be considered worthy. 😅

Well, actually I was more interested in the featured channel idea, but was willing to stick around to be considered worthy. 😅

No worries, it is a very cool feature. :) Good news is we might have a new streaming platform soon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xf2-8wr-xenrio-2-streams-pro.6024/

We’ve notified our owner last night so hopefully by next week or two this will be set up in our shop (which still needs to be imported back along with currency).

Back