Favourite part of the game

------------------------------

One of my favourite moments from the game, is when you do the duel at the beginning, the music is great, but my all time favourite scene, would have to be when Bahamut is first summoned by the Queen and it completely destroys here fleet and actually manages to hurt Kuja ^-^

I absolutely agree. That mash-button scene thing with Blank was awesome! And yeah, it helped that the music was catchy too.

I also enjoyed very much the battle for Alexandria were you're running through what I'm guessing is the main street, hacking your way through with Beatrix and Steiner. And when you complete that, you're awarded with an awesome cut scene.

I really liked the frozen moogle part, but I also liked it when Steiner fell off of the cliff.
With those two areas it is hard not to enjoy them.

The beginning of the entire game.

I thought that was a great introduction to the game itself, considering it was funny too (Remember the part right after Baku fights with the gang? And the doll that Baku took out after that? I always found that part amusing somewhat)

I love the countless fights with beatrix and when you actually get to use her in alexandria... that bit is awesome.. her and steiner working side by side.

i loved th scene when Garnet overlooks alexandria
the music was beautiful and the scene represented a sad theme

Hmm it'd be out of these 4
1- Alexander vs Bahamut
2- Watching the Lindblum incident
3- Oden destroying that town.
4- Zidane grabbing Garnet going up the ladder.

My fav part in the game is when you first meet eiko XD and then you have to fight that massive ogre thing XD I looorve disk 2 ^_^

Oooh, there are a lot of fave moments in the game, but one of my particular favorites is when you first go to Terra and Zidane has his breakdown. I got a thing for hero's going emo, but the friendship theme to it after was really sweet ^^

I would have to say my fave part would probaly be the beginning of the game. I just liked how it all played out. ;) My second would probaly be the Tetra Master game. I really enjoyed the card game, and it was fun to collect them and see all the old school characters.:awesome:

My fav part in the game is when you first meet eiko XD and then you have to fight that massive ogre thing XD I looorve disk 2 ^_^

yeah i loved disk two
but i think overall the ending was soo epic..the music
the setting..the emotions filled within it..it was just soo beautiful..

My favorite part was fighting the monsters when Zidane goes nuts. It taught me that sometimes you actually need your friends there to help you.

The bit where Garnet falls into Kuja arms and he says that romantic poem and Zidane sets out life and limn to save Garnet from Kuja and the greedy over-powered Brahne.
The Zidane lifts Garnet into his arms and carries up the castle while a rather dramatic and passionate music is playing the background...

But also like the 'Your not alone ' bit, where Zidane falls into darkness and anger towards the truth of his family and his friends set out to save him from his confused and pain, not to mention the song is the best played musical score in the entire game..

The bit where Garnet falls into Kuja arms and he says that romantic poem and Zidane sets out life and limn to save Garnet from Kuja and the greedy over-powered Brahne.
The Zidane lifts Garnet into his arms and carries up the castle while a rather dramatic and passionate music is playing the background...

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT THAT PART
i just reached that part just now
( im replaying)
and yes i loved it..Zidane actually started to change..cause even Steiner says it..Zidane realized that he just didnt like her anymore..he realy was falling for her..and it hurt him deep inside that Garnet was hurt..and betrayed by her mother...Zidane wanted Brahne to Die..cause when Brahne died..he even said he wanted that to happen to her..but when Garnet cried...he also felt like crying

****Thats when i started to really like Zidane*****

OKAY MY OTHER FAV PART
i just replayed it and saw somin that made me laugh that i never realized..
when they were escaping from alexandria and the ship was about to take off...while Brahne was shouting orders..you see Zidane making a face at her..then turned around and showed his butt/tail and her..and then turned his head to see if she was looking and Garnet was looking at Zidane like.."what the..?"
i thought it was soo cute of Zidane to do that

I love the whole game! But here's a few of my favorite scenes.
1.)When Zidane rescues Garnet from the destruction of Alexandria
2.)The part where Zidane tells Garnet of his past in the Black Mage Village
3.)Where Zidane tells Garnet of the story of Ipsen.
4.)Where the old man in Treno thought that Quina was committing suicide
5.)Eiko thinking Quina is Kuja
6.)The ending of course. It's beautiful
7.)Garnet snapping Zidane back into his old self in Terra.

Those are just a few of my favorite parts.

Whats your favorite part of the game?

This game had some great twists and turns in the overall story and plot. Its kind of tough for me to decide, but if i had to choose, i would pick the part on disc 1 where you get Freya and have to go to Qu's Marsh to find Quina. I always loved that part and always going to chocobo forrest before Gizamaluke's Grotto.

My favorite parts of the game would have to be the marriage scenes. Zidane/Garnet was just cute, and Vivi/Quina was... hehe. :'D

My favorite part of the game was with Beatrix and Steiner. Steiner was a secondary character and Beatrix was an even lesser character. Although all the focus was on Zidane and Garnet, this off screen relationship with Beatrix and Steiner was so juicy. The game provided small details here and there as the game progressed, and even teased you with the ability to use Beatrix and Steiner at the same time.

Let's face it, I'm a sucker for these kinds of things. When Steiner tranced for Beatrix, woo man, I had goosebumps and thought to myself that that's what I'd do when I found someone I cared about ;P. It's things like these (in my opinion) which can make a game great. Taking some focus off the main characters for a change and giving the supporting characters a chance to shine.

My favorite part of the game was when Alexander and Bahamut were goin at it. That scene was purely amazing. Odin destroying that village was very cool too, I really love when Tidus realizes the truth and he loses faith and hope and the party gets him to snap out of it and join back up with them. Steiner and Beatrix killing the monsters was badass, I loved being able to control her and watch her badassery.

Last edited:
There were some damned *awesome* moments in this game, but I'd have to say that the most epic thing I've seen from this game was Castle Pandemonium. Ohhhhhh yeah. That whole segment was such an awesome nod to FF2. Just, epic beyond belief. One of many moments in FF9 when my jaw dropped.

I enjoyed a lot of this game, actually. The opening moments were pretty nice. Who am I kidding, I loved this game from start to finish.

Back