Favorite Turk?

Right here dude! wait...you meant from the game...Well since Vincent is an ex-Turk he doesn't really ocunt.

Reno, I thought he was the most developed. Besides he was also the funniest. Tseng just kinda didnt appear after Sepheroth took him down (then again i dont think that makes him any lesser of a turk cause anyone stabbed by that thing would easily be hurtin). Elena was ok but i just thought she was a bitchy whinner. I also liked Rude because he was like the steriotipical bouncer swave type, but i didnt find him to be as enjoyable as Reno.

No Vincent? :(

He WAS a turk. xD Vincent is my number one choice, but my second would be Reno...
"Nah, your ma's cool...What the hell am I saying!?" xD

Reno FTW, the funny guy in the group gets my vote, though this thread should really be why we dont care about anyone in the Turks other than Reno...

I enjoyed Reno the most because of all the stuff he's been through with Rude. The war in Wutai and then the forming of the TURKS in Midgar. I would have liked to learned more about how the TURKS were formed and how they members were selected. That would have been great.

Reno!! he's so funny, cool and all, love his hair!! *huggles reno* of course, i also like rude, loving the sunglasses!! ^_^

If Reno was a real person, he would be a lot like me. A smartass, neutral, anti-dramatic kind of character. Rude was intresting as well, but always seemed to stand in Reno's shadow.

^o^ Reno of course! Hehehahhaaha XD He's soo funny! ^^ His hair totally rocks! And I can swear that Axel's his nobody XD. I can love him just for that X3

Back