Favorite Turk?

Mine is a toss up between Reno and Tseng. I simply cant choose between them. Reno is funny and sarcastic whereas Tseng comes across as business like from his short air time, I basically like both of them equally because I can picture the relationship between them being one of Reno being a pain in the backside and Tseng having to put up with it reluctantly.

who was your

jenova33 said:
Who was your favorite turk from FFVII? Mine was Reno coz he is funny and he has cool hair. :P
Sure you could go for the guy with the cool hair or go for the woman who could never quite do anything right.......Elena was the clown of the clan here so i vote her :lol:

You forgot Vincent.

I voted for Reno, but it was a toss up between him and Rude. Rude was silent, assasin-like and resebled a bouncer. Reno was spunky, like a teenager who didn't get his way, so battered everyone with a rod :lol:

Reno rocks. He's got the best hair, AND hes funny. Especially in Advent children when he accidentally whacks Rude with his Electric Stick. (I like calling it that) xD

Hey Blondy, it's me, Dave :) I'm "The Sephiroth Gene" here on FFF. You'll like it here, quite lively because it's in its growth stages.

Reno FTW ;)

Last edited:
Who's Bolndey? I say Reno. He has the cool stick. And he beats up Rude randomly by mistake. Like when he hit him with the stick and when he broke Rudes Sunglasses. Should have seen the look on Rudes face....

I'm not getting on at anyone in particular, but I hate it when people say "I like him because he's cool", it's such an empty opinion on someone. Why not try to say something like "Rude ... he was cool. Tall, silent, mysterious. He stood out from the others".

/rant ;)

Well, I couldn't decide between Reno and Rude at first, but in the end I chose Reno. Though both of them are pretty funny in AC, Rude has humor in the fact that he takes everything serious (like when Reno stepped on his glasses. That look was priceless. Then he just takes another pair out of his coat. I love it), while Reno has just kind of a laid-back teenager humor, which adds a very immature cool edge to him, rather than the bouncer, serious cool that Rude displays. Basically, I like him because he's less mature, and is kind of a pain in the ass to the other Turks, which makes him very humorous to watch.

The Sephiroth Gene said:
I'm not getting on at anyone in particular, but I hate it when people say "I like him because he's cool", it's such an empty opinion on someone. Why not try to say something like "Rude ... he was cool. Tall, silent, mysterious. He stood out from the others".

/rant ;)
Am not sure who your saying that to.:rolleyes:

O I forgot a reason about why Reno's the best Turk. He acts alot like me. Lazy, immature, all that stuff.

Back