Erm..

.Yoichiro

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Not sure, but how does an upgrade in your vBulletin sound? =/

Currently its 3.6.8, but theres a lot more updated versions out currently so maybe a nice update in the forums would be cool.

Yeeeah, speak to our site owner Lord Golbez about that, not us because it's not our fault.

Well yeah I know. xD

Thought it'd be the right section to post it in? o_O

Last edited:
Well, it's just that we're already aware of it and LG never checks this section. You'll have to contact him by PM. Maybe if members protest to wanting a forum upgrade, he'll do it? I dunno *shrugs*

Ooh I see. Haha. yeah ill probably PM him later. thanks for the heads up. ;D

♥Sayuri♥;362662 said:
Well, it's just that we're already aware of it and LG never checks this section. You'll have to contact him by PM. Maybe if members protest to wanting a forum upgrade, he'll do it? I dunno *shrugs*

we could flood his inbox with pms for an upgrade to 3.7, too :elmo:

I'm pretty sure that I'd said something about upgrading to 3.7 earlier though, and Decado said that there would be a problem, I think. =\

A lot of mods still haven't been converted for use to 3.7 yet :)

In addition, the previous owner didn't do a great job of keeping the templates up to date, and it would be a pretty massive task fixing everything back up for 3.7 :D

It's something that will no doubt get done at one point, but probably once the mod scene stabilises a bit more, and when i have more time on my hands to try to sort through those templates :P

Back