Does God Hate Bisexuals and Homosexuals?

I do NOT want to see anything like that again. I realize that matters have been settled now between you and Auronlu, but that post there was way out of line. There was absolutely no reason for you to say that as there was nothing wrong with Auronlu's post. No demeaning name callings and please watch your tone with members.

In the future, please make sure to read the rules here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/religious-debate/religious-debate-guidelines-1304.html

I was out of line, and I humbly accept that.

- Kuja

Does God Hate Bisexuals and Homosexuals?

1. God does not hate.
2. If being homosexual sends you to hell, then so would any other sin in the Bible and then we'd all be screwed.

also he does not send you to hell he simply denies you access to heaven and the devil takes you to hell or at least that how i explain it

Are you seriously trying to compare homosexuals to murderers?
God loves us all equally, which means we are all equal before god.
Except of course, Atheists, homosexuals, women, the incestrious, those who commit bestiality, those who WORK ON THE SABBATH not to mention those of belief systems different from your favourite version of the magical sky daddy.

According to the catholic religion, whatever we do we will be forgiven as long as we repent.
Why the fuck should a homosexual repent, what the hell's he done wrong? It sickens me how people view homosexuality as a sin, just because it's not the 'norm.'

The point of prayer and worship of god is not to please him.
It's to achieve levels of happiness and fulfilment that you can only experience through prayer.
Yes it is to please God, if you pray to God for your own needs and reasons, you're probably going to hell.
This reminds me of the 'Surely it's better to worship God to be safe' argument or 'Pascals Wager;' surely if God knew you were doing something out of fear/selfishness/greed, he'd condemn you as a sinner.

It's more something we do for ourselves than for god. The basic teachings of the bible are morality, so what you call pleasing god, is just being a decent person.

Ooooh, morality?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Well, God's far from a moral being, with his massacres and psychological attacks on people, so he's hardly a moral being.
Abraham was quite happy to kill his own son for the sake of a being he didn't know existed.
Moses was a fucking warlord, he had someone EXECUTED FOR WORKING ON THE SABBATH.
What about Gentle Jesus, Meek and Mild?
Well, it was Jesus who introduced the idea of hellfire.
I'll leave that for you.

actually god is not angry, he is righteous he struck down people who were blatantly disobedient to him and if you read the passage that you point out he wasn't just working on the sabbath he was doing other things that god did not like. also his "massacres" were to keep other people safe and a second motive that people most of the time perceive is that they were disobeying god in many ways( i personally don't care which one you choose) and Jesus was the one that gave us the permission to eat pork and not work on the sabbath as for hellfire it was introduced long before Jesus paradise( the place all the people went that were righteous before Jesus) is in hell read the bible before you decide to criticize it please. as for homosexuality being equal with murder well, it is mentioned in the same list with murder but when you think about it they are doing something against god's design i mean god made man and woman not man and man

note: i am not trying to sound angry

Please refrain from cussing every other sentence just to emphasize your point and also remember this.

Hitting the Strawman is attacking the points of someone's argument rather than the argument itself. By attacking the evidence itself, you are not debating what the argument is, and instead going off on an irrellevent tangent.
[from debate fallacies thread]

This goes for everyone btw.

Last edited:
also he does not send you to hell he simply denies you access to heaven and the devil takes you to hell or at least that how i explain it
Okay, we have no proof of hell/heaven. There are many different types of beliefs so be careful with that.
Next, God put a part of himself and made humans (or any life form but I'm just taking that as an example) so if you're gay/lesbian so is He.
Age, gender, appearience, race, country, lenguage and religion does not matter in true love.
God respects everyone's opinion. His own love to us is both brotherly and fatherly (much stronger, too. And we do not know if God is a he or she. Probably both or neither)

hmm i am conflicted first you say we have no proof of the existence of heaven/hell then you go and mention god also the bible says many times that homosexuality is a sin

another thing he did not intend for people to be homosexual just like he did not intend for people to die

and finally my point was that god does not hate he is just not going to let you into heaven unless you meet a certain standard that means he is just and righteous

hmm i am conflicted first you say we have no proof of the existence of heaven/hell then you go and mention god also the bible says many times that homosexuality is a sin

another thing he did not intend for people to be homosexual just like he did not intend for people to die

and finally my point was that god does not hate he is just not going to let you into heaven unless you meet a certain standard that means he is just and righteous

The Holy Bible wasn't written by God was it? It was written by silly little humans. No one apprecianted homosexuality back then, most people are still the same today. Because of some information in the Bible, people are starting to hate other people because of their homosexuality. I honestly do not believe in the Hell/Heaven thing. I consider reincarnation. That's another story though.
God is everywhere, He doesn't sit there in "Heaven" and watch us like we watch TV, but what do we know?

but the argument at hand is "Does god hate homosexuality?" what does the fact that the bible was written by man have to do with anything i happen to believe that the bible was written by divinely inspired people

and any way i don't know about any one person but no where in the bible does it say god hates homosexuals i for one like homosexuals as people but i do not condone what they do there is a difference would i like them better as a person if they not be homosexual? no. would i rather they are not homosexual? yes. why? because i do not want anyone to burn in hell the same way Jesus did not want anyone to burn in hell and god himself does not want people to burn in hell but he does not enjoy people thinking they can blatantly disobey him without any consequence

God created rules to follow. Those rules involve being yourself, being generous to others etc. Does it matter what gender are you? It matters if you LOVE. People today are fighting for homosexual rights, now I would think that humans are not half as nice as God. He's is the goodness that made life come true. He created homosexualism in fact (is that the right word..?). I don't see what's so wrong about it. If it was something wrong I think God would show you sings that it isn't right. It's a sin in a Bible but not in God's love and wisdom.

As a Christian I can tell you right now that no good Christian hates homosexuals. We think its a sin, yes, but the only person who never sinned was Christ, we're not going to remove someone from our church for sin when everyone from the laymen to the pastor sins, that's just ridiculous.

yep i tend to agree with him but i would also add that the people need to stop being homosexual it is not my business if they don't but if they don't they are going to miss out on heaven

also transsexualism was created by man not god god created man and woman and told them how it was. he spelled it out for them that it is supposed to be man and woman in marriage

It was supposed to be man and woman to make children. That was what we were originally created for. To live and give life. If you love a person of your own sex, go ahead. If they love you back, good for you. Our body is merely a protection that covers our spirits. A spirit does not have a gender. So there we go. I was born a female but my soul is neither. In human world homosexualism is a sin but inside is what counts.
L-O-V-E. No one ever goes to hell for being in love.

yep i tend to agree with him but i would also add that the people need to stop being homosexual it is not my business if they don't but if they don't they are going to miss out on heaven
No, all they need to do to go to heaven is acknowledge that they're sinners and accept Jesus as their savior. Of course, no one should use grace as license for sin, but they don't have to cease any and all inclinations before they can get into heaven.

I'm sure that as a male you have lustful thoughts for females, and this is in fact a sin, but you're not going to go to hell if you don't get rid of these thoughts completely. Everyone has different temptations and homosexuality is one of these, people just need to resist them with the strength of Christ, not stop being tempted entirely.

Teh Bible

I'm not sure if anyones said this yet, if they have, the moderators can feel free to delete my post.

In the old testement, in particular, the book of 'leviticus', it states that 'thou shalt not have sexual relations with another man, God hates that'.

Modern day catholics do not see the rules/dogmatic laws in liviticus as influential as the ten commandments, as this is coming from the same book that states menstration is a sin and unclean etc.

It is a bit of a contradiction to say that God hates gays/bisexuals as God is supposed to love everyone, but people forget that the God they worship in the Catholic faith is the same God that the Jews worship, and that their God is a vengeful God.

Old Testemant = God hates gays
New Testemant = God loves everyone

Old Testemant = God hates gays
New Testemant = God loves everyone
God does love everyone, but the New Testament also speaks out against homosexuality, its not just Leviticus.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Romans calls homosexuality an unnatural lust and 1 Timothy ranks "those who defile themselves with other men" with other groups of sinners.

Once again, to reiterate, God doesn't hate homosexuals and they aren't to be kept out of churches. Homosexuality is just another sin, and all sins are equal in God's eyes. If you've ever lied or had a dirty thought you're no better than a homosexual and have no right to condemn them for their sins, "remove the plank from thine own eye before removing the speck from your brother's."

that's what i was saying but not in those words thank you for clarifying it for people except for one thing god never said that he hated anything hate is a human emotion

Leviticus 18:22: "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination"

that is the passage which someone was trying to point out but i see no where in that passage where it says hate

The only problem I have with this is if God says he hates gays in the Old Testament, and loves everyone in the new, and he is the same God in both, then either he's contradicted himself and shot himself in the foot, or he has changed his mind. The latter means he isn't perfect. Which contradicts any phrase that says he's perfect.

Back