Does anyone here have the Press Kit CD - I'd love to have a copy of the files

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Vivi
Hi,

Been seeing there is a Press Kit CD for Final Fantasy VIII, I was really curious to see what content was on that disc and was wondering if anyone whom has the disc would be willing to send me the files online? (I don't think this crosses illegal territory).
1575554935541.png

It’ll be hard to track this down, I’d think.

I did some googling but can’t find what was actually on the disc. Simply ‘press information’ is the best I can get.

But I think I found a link to download it while searching for information. I’m not sure if it is a little illegal or if the link is trustworthy and virus-free, so I won’t link it here.
But there's a link on archive.org if you search for Final Fantasy VIII (Europe) (PC/Mac Press Disc). There is a link to the redump but I have zero knowledge of data so I don’t even know what the term ‘redump’ means and whether the data is even there.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

After further investigation it all turned out to be very disappointing! 4 Hi-res CGI screeshots which were blurry, smaller ones, battle screenshots which were both tiny and some text documents.

I have the press Kit for Tekken 3 & Ridge Racer Type 4 & They had so much more lovely Hi-Res Images to offer!
262 - 2ZsP3xi.jpg

264 - rTQNYBz.jpg

Still Glad to have seen it 1st than spend a fortune on eBay for little return! Thanks a bunch Dionysos

Well at least we now know!

It is a shame it doesn't contain anything more substantial.
Those other press kit collections look awesome. You are quite the collector!

Back