Help Do you think in your opinions i should replace ff10,clean it myself or have gameforce clean it

Cloud8

Blue Mage
Gil
I am sorry fellow fans if this is wrong forum but i like to ask for help or assistance if you don't mind thanks

Do you think in your opinions i should replace ff10,clean it myself or have the professionals at gameforce to clean it/to get it clean and they are charging it for $3.25 for them to clean a disc?

I ask since me and my dad love final fantasy 10 and i do love other final fantasy besides ff10 and since ff7 is my most favorite as well and sadly the game gets stuck when Auron is about to say we call it sin and at the moment the game is not working as it use to and same thing happens to 1 or 2 of my other final fantasy games.

And yes some of my other games don't work anymore properly as well sorry for this request and if you think i should clean it myself do you have any advice how to clean my games thanks and if not i fully understand thanks again everyone for reading this

I've never been a fan of cleaning a disc. You should just find a used copy somewhere for probably around the same price. Maybe a little more.

I would just replace the game. Cleaning discs don't always make them work. It may get you through that one part, but who's to say it won't freeze on anther scene. It's approximately 300% more than the 3$ to clean it, but in my opinion 10$ is an amazing price for such a beautiful game.

I agree with what everyone else is saying: you can replace the game for a cheap price. If I were in your situation I would rather do that. It's much easier, and a lot faster.

It all depends on the situation.

At the place I buy my games, they clean discs for $10. It sounds ridiculous, but if cleaning it doesn't work, they let you buy the game from their shelves and knock off the price you paid to get it cleaned ($10). So if it doesn't work, you'll be spending that money anyways; it's either get kind of ripped off with a disc-cleaning price, or get your disc-cleaned for free and buy the game anyways. I don't see much harm in that risk, but only if you believe you'll have to buy the game anyways.

$3.25 to clean the disc is kind of harmless, if you ask me. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, then go ahead and buy the game elsewhere. You'll either have to order it online or visit an obscure family game store.

Back