Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of Disney songs. Not the current ones they have now, but those ones back then when we used to believe in "magic". ;)

Right, so which are your most favorite Disney songs? I have a lot, but I personally love Beauty and the Beast, A Whole New World, Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Poor Unfortunate Souls (The Little Mermaid), Part of Your World, I'll Make A Man Out of You (Mulan), and Reflection.

A Whole New World easily wins for me though. The song is truly magical and unforgettable.

Anyway, vote away.

Under the Sea. I can't get enough of this song for some reason. I remember a time last week when I listened to it on YouTube for 3 straight days when I was at home doing homework. :(

The other one is Hakuna Matata. Catcheh.

Can't forget 'Can't wait to be king' either.

i love that song in beauty and the beast and aladdin

the little mermaid where sebastian sings that under the sea song is great stuff aswel

Lion King has some of my faves (I like Elton John :wacky:)

I like Be a man on Mulan. It was cool she progressed to be stronger. I think thats what the song is called?

I think I like villains songs the best, particularly in the older Disney films, "Be Prepared" from the Lion King is a favourite of mine, as well as "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from the little mermaid.

I also like that one song that goes "Make way...for PRINCE ALI!" from Aladdin.

I LOVE Disney songs, they make me cry! I LOVE Beaty and the Beast song. I LOVE all Mermaid songs. I LOVE the Lion King and omg. It's hard to pick my favorite... There's a Disney movie called 'Princess Diaries' and I LOVE the song 'Miracles Happen'... Disney songs give me goose bumps...

Yay for guilty pleasures! I've got several Disney songs on my MP3 player. Here be a few of my favorites.

Son of Man - Tarzan
Be a Man - Mulan
A Whole New World - Aladdin
Circle of Life - The Lion King

I love the music from Tarzan and The Lion King especially. Elton John and Phil Collins rule. =D

Oh I forgot about the Jungle Book, King Louis's song was great!

'Im the king of the swingers boy the jungles VIP!'

Some of the stuff from The Nightmare Before Christmas was good.

Gots to love the Halloween Town theme.

Oh I forgot about the Jungle Book, King Louis's song was great!

'Im the king of the swingers boy the jungles VIP!'

Yes! He was like the James Brown of the jungle or something xD

Ooh, and what about Kaa's song?

"Trust in meeee, just in meeeee, shut your eyes, and trust in meeeeee. You can sleep safe and soooound, knowing IIIIIII am arooooooound."

Pure win :neomon:

What about that one song from Aladdin, I think it was the Merchant's song or something, I forget. For some reason I liked that one. =\

Ooh, and what about Kaa's song?

"Trust in meeee, just in meeeee, shut your eyes, and trust in meeeeee. You can sleep safe and soooound, knowing IIIIIII am arooooooound."

Pure win :neomon:

Heh, I believe he had Winnie the Pooh's voice. Sounds like it anyway.

And I agree with Aerith on this. Villain songs tend to be more catchy for some reason.

Ah, Arabian Nights is also a favorite of mine. I remember they used to have Aladdin series on Disney channel and I'd sing to the intro song every single time. xD

I can't believe Anastasia is on that list. Twice! And Hercules! D:

I personally loved Under the Sea (Little Mermaid) when I was little. Those aquatic creatures really knew how to jam. I also like the Merchant Song as Warbs mentioned, as well as Prince Ali fabulous he blah blah blah blaaah~

Really though, all of the Disney songs are my favorites. I would've picked Can You Feel the Love Tonight, but I was too upset with the lack of Under the Sea. Hakuna Matata, too.

I can't believe Anastasia is on that list. Twice! And Hercules! D:

I personally loved Under the Sea (Little Mermaid) when I was little. Those aquatic creatures really knew how to jam. I also like the Merchant Song as Warbs mentioned, as well as Prince Ali fabulous he blah blah blah blaaah~

Really though, all of the Disney songs are my favorites. I would've picked Can You Feel the Love Tonight, but I was too upset with the lack of Under the Sea. Hakuna Matata, too.

What's wrong with Anastasia and Hercules? xD Heh to be quite honest, I was listening to those songs and I was running out of Disney songs, so I just placed them there. Oh fine, I'll add Hakuna Matata and Under the Sea. :wacky:

Ah, Sterling Halloway! I knew that name sounded familiar.

Last edited:
"Each little clam here know how to jam here under the sea!" I have this in my head constantly XD "Part of Your World" too. I also love the Halloween Town song, "Be Prepared", "Just Cant Wait To Be King", "Colors of the Wind", "Strangers Like Me", "A Whole New World"...

it really doesn't matter what song it is, if its Disney its always an epic win :neomon:

it's been so long since i've heard these songs, makes me remember when i was a kid.....
anyways i liked these songs:

A Whole New World - Aladdin
A Friends Like Me - Aladdin
Circle of Life - The Lion King
Go the Distance - Hercules
Reflection - Mulan
Two Worlds - Tarzan

i had more but i can't remember...

Oh yeah, and I love This is Halloween too, and the Oogie Boogie song. The songs from that movie are kind of dark, but that's what makes them so unique and fun to listen to. Lion King and Little Mermaid were the best movies for songs, though.

What was that dude from The Goofy Movie called? Powerline or something like that...

His stuff was pretty catchy. He sang Stand Out and Eye to Eye. :monster:

Back