KHII Did you like the first part of the story?

I liked the way it was done story wise, but the stupid little missions you had to do REALLY hacked me off. i swear if i see another letter for delivery again Il scream. It was also really confusing (doesn't take much for me tbh) but meh, I liked it :monster:

i liked the first part when you had to battle in that tournament it helped me hone my skills

Four hours is a bit too long for me lol. I liked just a few parts from it, but the part where you have to make munny took forever and was annoying and pointless, cause it gets stolen anyway.

I just like the last part when Roxas disappears, what he says is so sad.

meh when u play and find out u aint sora u can get pretty pissed i know it is hard to understand about roxas n wat he has to do with sora at the start but as u get to the end u will understand why roxas is der.
Plus im pretty sure it takes over a hour n a half just to get to sora n skipping all the scenes and knowing wat you are doing

I didn't really like the Roxas section in the beginning, it was sort of boring, annoying, and wasnt relevant to the rest of the game for the most part. I appreciated it later on though when I had to come back to where Roxas was, with Sora. Helped me know how to get around a bit.

The Roxas part was kind of boring imo.. You kept having to run around and do stupid little time-consuming sidequests that really weren't that much fun. The money collecting is a good example.

I did enjoy the scenes with Namine, but that was about it. I was just ready to get on with the story and didn't feel like doing all the "intro" stuff.

To tell you the truth I wanted to play the game as Roxas rather then Sora. Just becuase the fact that I like Roxas' story more like with Twilight Town and all. I didn't mind the beginning, but yeah it was kind of annoying not being able to get right into the game and having to run around the town for silly reasons. After Roxas said "looks like my summer vacation is over" NOO! I liked being Roxas. >_>

I kinda like'd the beginning it sorta gave a kick-start to KHII. Like it told you about most of the new stuff on KHII.

But it went for way to long -__-. Like seriously getting 500 munies and can only get like 20-50 munies at once.

I thought it was a tad bit boring but nonetheless I managed to get through :wacky: I mean Roxas was a cool character and plus, you started finding out what happens to sora donald+goofy. Although I think they could've cut it off as far as time goes because it was damn long.>_>

I actually enjoyed Roxas's Tutorial better than the actual story to a certain extent.

It seemed more serious and Roxas felt better to use than Sora. His small story before he re-unites with his Somebody was very entertaining, and one of the best fights in the series was fightable in it. Sora's part felt too childish with Donald and Goofy.

Although, Sora's part had more to it, Roxas's part just felt cooler and better.

Ugh, I hate Roxas and I hated that part of the game. It was long and boring. I didn't care much for Roxas. My Lil Broski did though, so he helped keep me entertained while I did that part. Those jobs were pretty boring, and the characters were boring. The best part was seeing Vivi.

Back