Crisis Core Did you cry? Were you moved?

I cried like a baby. It was horrible enough that all the Phoenix Downs in the world couldn't save him, but then when the FMV started and it played that scene from FFVII I just couldn't take it. There was so much emotion even in the body language, it was truly the saddest ending I've seen in a while.

Even though I knew Zack was going to die, I still cry. I remember trying so hard to hold back the tears, but I couldn't help it. And then when the theme so "Why?" started playing, that's when I really started crying like a baby. Crisis Core was the first game i've played whose ending made me so emotional.

I remember a few tears sliding down my cheeks, but that's only because I was able to stop myself from crying outright. It was a very touching ending that reminded me why I liked the Final Fantasy series from a storyteller's standpoint.

The ending was very moving indeed. It mad me feel so bad to see Zack shot down like that. It was all the protect Cloud and to try to see Aerith again. Although, Cloud's emo cry kinda killed it. His last memories of Aerith tore me up inside. Then at the last part with Zack grabbing Angeal's hand, I was thinking at least Zack wasn't truely alone up there.

I loved the ending but I was falling asleep! Haha. I didn't have costly punch so i spent three hours leveling up then when I finally beat Genesis I was dead tired.. Haha. So i didn't enjoy it to much which sucks.

I didn't cry at all. I never cry in video games. I'm sorry, but I just don't get particularly attached to characters I play as, as this sort of "inevitable death" ending has happened in so many games that I've come to expect it.

Okay, I came a LITTLE close to it at the end of MGS 4, but that's another story entirely.

Unfortunately, yes ... When Genesis got taken away and the piece of paper floated down, it was so ... moving. I also came close when Zack was fighting Shinra with The Price of Freedom playing in the background. I've got to say, i just love that song ...

i didnt play the game yet, but i have watched the video on youtube, and yes i was tearing up when i saw zacks fate, i dont really cry over anything but this got me , i also felt sorry for poor cloud, i also have the soundtrack on my ipod and everytime i hear the price of freedom, i think of zack,

r. i. p zack

It was definitely moving. I couldn't hold back the tears during the FMV of Zack's death. It was certainly an emotional time in the game. I will always number it number one on the list of most memorable game moments. Throughout all years of gaming I have never been so moved.

Beautiful, yet sorrowful moment that I'll never forget.

I didn't cry, but I can say I was definitely moved. I felt the water building in my eyes, but no tears. I could not believe the ending. It was well played out and it definitely a hero's ending. He will be missed.

Oh, yeah. I definitely teared up. It moved me quite a bit. Zack really did fulfill his wish to become a hero, though. I can't believe he died.. T.T

One of the saddest game moments ever in my opinion.

This is my favorite Final Fantasy game because it just made me feel so much for all of the characters. The death of Angelus, his hero turning into a psycho, being a lab rat and even the dedication to Cloud while he suffered. His home town - just, everything! Nothing seemed to go right for him. Aerith couldn't even send him letters because of Tseng interfering. I loved the game, as sad as it was. I usually hate sad endings but this game was a real journey for me.

I saw this game before I started playing FF VII and it made me hate Cloud. I thought it wasn't fair what happened to Zack since he worked so hard , sacrificed and lost so much and still die in the end. I didn't like Cloud because I don't think he should be capable of defeating Sephiroth at the Nibelhiem incident and took over Zack's role when he'd never made it to Soldier.
But since I'm playing FF VII now, I got to know Cloud a lot more and I like him better now. hahah!

No, I didn't cry. But I felt so depressed, just so depressed and sad. I feel like doing nothing, life was worthless, couldn't be stuffed doing anything, just wanted to say in bed all day. I was seriously emo.

It was definitely one of the saddest ending to any game I've played. The fact that it wouldn't have taken them TEN MINUTES to get to Aerith in Midgar just made it twice as bad. Seeing Zack's final memories fade away through the DMW in the battle was really sad to. Even though all these terrible things happened to Zack, I don't think he would've been the least bit sad, because to me, he is a hero. The best hero in any FF game so far. The ending did make me mad at Cloud though. Why? FOR COMPLETELY FORGETING HIS BEST FRIEND!! How do you forget something like that? The ending really made you feel bad for Zack, that he couldn't see Aerith one last time, but happy for him to, because he is reunited with Angeal.

It was one of the best endings to any game ever. I don't think I cried, but I was definitely sad/happy and I enjoyed the ending very much.

Zack, to me, is the true hero of Final Fantasy VII. And I think his creator feels the same way.

That ending was very depressing. I didn't acually cry, but I was really close. I was mad that I had to lose to lose to a weak fool! I beat Angeal, Genesis, but I lost to them! I was upset all day. I lost intrest in everything. Poor Zack...

Yes, I felt so sad when it happened. I wanted to hold it back as well, but I didn't lol I was at home, so it wasn't so bad. It was a good ending-in the sense that it was done well, not that I was happy he died and how etc

I won't say a lot about CC because I'll most likely shed a tear but CC to me out of all the other FFVII games I've played INCLUDING all the other FF's before and after VII, CC was the saddest FF game I've played. And I hate it when people have to knock off the awesome characters. (Except Sephy...he's in EVERYTHING). But I was extremally moved and touched by the storyline. I loved Zack because he was kinda like me in a less arogent manner. And I felt sorry for both Sephiroth and even Genesis since he pops up in the weirdist moments in CC. My heart broke when Sephiroth found out what he truely was---I was literally about to break my PSP like "No! Shut up Genesis! Shut the hell up! You're gonna make him become insane!" I cried when Zack died(literally) and when moved that Cloud took his place(Even though living for the both of them wasn't really what Zack meant). I really had to applade SE for making that game.

Yes I did. Much more so than the original FFVII actually.

I thought that Zack was a much better more well rounded character than Cloud, and therefore didn't get on my nerves. He's happy go lucky personality made it all the worse when the ending occurred. Of course you're watching him the whole game waiting for that final moment because you already know how it has to win.

I actually prayed it wouldn't happen regardless. Naturally it did, and I cried like a baby.

Back