Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
FOXHtMR.png

Feeling crafty? Have you always wondered what a Final Fantasy themed Christmas ornament might look like?
Fancy making a bauble for your tree, or an ornament for your cosy mantelpiece?

Here is your chance to create a homemade Christmas ornament and earn prizes at the same time! Cut and stick, build, or mold. There are no restrictions to your preferred medium!

Don’t be shy. We aren’t expecting you to outdo the moogles with your craftiness (we can’t all be Moogleangelo), but we encourage everyone to enjoy embracing the spirit of the occasion!

Please consider:
  1. Your ornament must be Final Fantasy themed.
  2. It does not need to be Christmas themed, but it has to be designed to be a Christmas decoration.
  3. It must be a physical object. If you wish to print out digital graphics to supplement your object then you can do so but digital graphics alone will not be accepted (unless you plan to hang your monitor or laptop on your Christmas tree).
  4. You must take a photograph of your object next to a note saying ‘Final Fantasy Forums – Design an Ornament’ and your forum username. We want to make sure that it was you who created the object!

1 CT shall be given to each member who submits an entry.

The winner shall receive a Santa Hat, 5 CT and 5 GT.

Deadline = Sunday 18[SUP]th[/SUP] December (send your entry in a Private Message to Dionysos)

A voting thread shall be set up soon after the deadline to decide a winner!

Good luck!

I'll have to see what's in my craft box. This should be fun!

We have another week until the deadline!

Got any spare paper, pens, fabric, etc? Don't worry if it isn't shop quality!

Good luck.

Is anyone doing this / thinking about doing this?

I might extend the deadline by a few days if there is interest.

i was going to try and make a chocobo out of pinecones but i dont have any of the right kind of glue. its a shame no one else is entering. if i had craft cash i woulda. sorry, man

This event has been cancelled due to a lack of interest.

Not an entry, but here are a few salt dough ornaments which I hastily put together. They didn't turn out so good. My 2 year old niece thought that they were cakes and wanted to eat them! :sad2:

cf6cd61d-029e-4acc-8d10-f074d1bcd67e.jpg

A chocobo and a moogle in a Santa costume, obviously...

Back