Clan/Club Wars

Yea but when there is only a few monsters then you have to cast some magic besides Giga Flare because it hasn't worn off yet.

okay i think we have figured out that both giga flare and warp have their own uses but what is the difference between them if you run out of MP or if your in a situation were an enemy has only a little bit of health left and you need a non-expensive MP cost spell,

What your MEANT to do is get both you and pet to Giga Flare, Then both use warp, then repeat the cycle. The spells work in harmony... but Giga Flare is stronger over time.

Oh, nevermind, this wouldn't apply to a warrior character... You don't run like me. Just forget it.

That's what I do with my pet. I use cookie spell, giga flare, warp, blizzaga then I repeat.

Is that based on claims, or number of battles won?
Because if it is claims, then the seeds should have much more than any other clan.

Yeah well, if the clan wars had more care and thoughtfulness put into it there would be no need to repost. There should have been at least 2 more people reviewing it, A new thread solely for claims, And maybe an RPG mod editing the first post to update it when you are not online.

Back