Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
0umN0UP.png

As Christmas approaches there are usually a lot of Christmassy things everywhere we turn. So why shouldn’t we make a challenge where we spot and snap photographs of all things festive?

Mogrinch rubbed his hands together and laughed maniacally as we posited this idea to him. In fact, Mogrinch himself has compiled the Scavenger Hunt list! Has Mogrinch had a change of heart, or has he more sinister designs on the items?

Here is the list of items to find on this year’s Scavenger Hunt:
  1. Christmas tree
  2. Wrapping paper
  3. Eggnog
  4. Mistletoe
  5. Christmas lights
  6. Stockings
  7. Street Santa / shop or department store Santa
  8. Nuts (lots of them, Kupo!)
  9. A snowman (or an object / statue of a snowman if there is no snow about)
  10. Antlers (either real or comedy antlers to be worn by a human)

Simply take photographs of these items and post the image files. You do not have to post them all together in one go. If you later find another item from the list you can always post that photograph at a later date.

Mogrinch is a very naughty moogle and so we can’t entirely trust him with the list he has designed. We must therefore make a few rules clear and enforce them.

Serious Rules:
  1. Do not sent a photograph of inappropriate material. Do not mischievously misinterpret the ‘nuts’ item, for example.
  2. We advise against disrupting members of the public. Do not take photographs of stockings being worn by an unwitting member of the public, for example. Don't be silly - you know the sort of stockings we are actually after!
  3. We advise against taking a photograph of a street or shop Santa if you get the impression that the person is not okay with photographs being taken. Be sensible about it.

When you submit your photographs you will gain 1 CT for each item spotted and snapped.

If you manage to collect all items then you will gain a Santa Hat, 5 CT and 30 Gil.

You have until the end of the 23rd December to submit your photographs.

Good luck!

Doing this!

But first I need to fix up my Christmas tree a bit because the kids over-decorated it and...yeah, you know how it goes.

Christmas tree / Christmas Lights / Wrapping Paper

j22Gale.jpg

Stockings

zdwYrAp.jpg

Antlers. (Last night at work)

MfO7ti5.jpg

...I'm not the only one doing this, right?

lol, gonna do this real quick before it's too late :ohoho:

i hope i dont forget to submit them

i hope these count

KDGtp41.jpg

EUJjTwy.jpg

MYLIfDx.jpg

Q2E3uF4.jpg

2unAYzT.jpg

what a cakesniffer i am :lew:

christmas tree & snowman & christmas lights

VrmXihR.jpg

stocking
6ZucaA1.jpg

i just cant find mistletoe or a street santa :mokken:

Last edited:
Good work so far folks!

This is a reminder in case anyone else wanted to try and snap some photos of items on this list. You have until the very end of the 23rd of December.

You don't have to get them all, but you will be rewarded if you do!

Christmas tree. Also Christmas lights. Both in the same picture but it totally counts. Maybe.

FfBbJsc.jpg

It's summer but here is a statue of a snowman. Actually it has a light inside of it and it glows. But it's the best I got.

8IhRc6H.jpg

Wrapping paper

dJyuQOt.jpg

Antlers. They're on a dog. And he looks so sad, haha. BUT STILL.

SP1WMDy.jpg

Rushing this in! Taken just a couple mins ago.

s44CroJ.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for entering!

Results:
@Rudolph = 8 items
@Mitsuki = 6 items
@Grinch = 5 items

Though close, nobody got all 10 items (so no Santa Hat or 5 CT jackpot). However, you will all get your 1 CT per item! That still adds up to a lot of CT!

shoot, i forgot to go looking through my forest for mistletoe, damn :lew:

(we have a bunch of mistletoe trees around where i live :wacky:

whatever twas fun!

Back