Chocograph 20 unavailable

domx

Gil
Hello ! i have a problem. I can't catch the chocograph 20 in chocogulf . but i was able to find the other 3 ( 17, 18, 22 ) . I tried several hours to find the 20th in chocogulf but nothing happen....
I have purle Chocobo, only needs to be upgraded to Golden Choco......
and...when can I reach the ChocoAeroPark ? Does it needs obligatorily Golden Choco to rech it ?
What can I do ? Thank you.

Last edited:
Chocograph 20 has 6 missing pieces split between the Forest & the Lagoon. You'll need all 6 to complete it and turn it into the Chocograph.

Chocobo's Air Garden / Aero Park is only accessed with Golden Choco. Occasionally you'll see a circle shadow on the world map. When you position (gold) Choco in this circle and use a Dead Pepper it should enable him to fly upwards to it. :)

Chocograph 20 has 6 missing pieces split between the Forest & the Lagoon. You'll need all 6 to complete it and turn it into the Chocograph.

Chocobo's Air Garden / Aero Park is only accessed with Golden Choco. Occasionally you'll see a circle shadow on the world map. When you position (gold) Choco in this circle and use a Dead Pepper it should enable him to fly upwards to it. :)

Ok...Now it s clear. So i have to go back in chocoforest to catch other pieces because in chocogulf i have t found nothing more ( I Tried several hours ) . But in chocoforest the moguri told me that there aren t no more chocograph....i will try. Right ?

The Chocograph numbers i.e. 1- w/e the last number is are different then the chocograph pieces needed for 20, so when the moogle says no more chocographs he's referring to the actual numbered ones, so you should still be able to find the pieces in forest if you are getting no more in the lagoon. Even still then it can take several attempts around 10 to just get one of the pieces.

Back