Chobits

It's alright sorta thing, a bit perverted, but alright. :P I've seen glimpses of the anime, and it's alright, but I've mainly just seen the manga. Favorites are Yumi (Though she cries a bit much) and Minoru.

I hadn't wanted to read or watch it, because i had heard it was really perverted, but my friend had volume oneof the manga the other day and i got hooked. I ended up reading the whole series in like two days. now i want to see the anime lol

I read the series, and really liked it. I don't like Chi's voice in the anime though, so I don't plan to watch that! It was a little perverted, but had a good message at the end. I didn't think the ending was disappointing. Just...well, dumb. The idea of a man falling in love with something he pretty much programmed is strange... But I guess even we, as humans, are programmed by our parents, our education and friends.

It's been some time since I read Chobits, almost 2 years, but I'd recommend A.I. Love You to anyone who liked this! It's quite similar, only sadder. A.I. Love You actually brought tears to my eyes. Haha. It's the same genre, and some parts are almost identical... But it's just as good and has some different ideas!

Last edited:
Back