Chillout Evenings with Shenmue 2 (Let's Play)

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Vivi
Hello :)

I'm replaying Shenmue in build up to the release of the 3rd games release on 19th November! These playthroughs are a big indulgence and I'm not rushing at all but seeking all the little nuisances the game has to offer. I'll post on this thread when I'm about to go live and every part when it is done!
1570053929794.png

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5-1 PART 5-2 PART 6-1 PART 6-2 PART 7 PART 8-1 PART 8-2 PART 9 PART 10 PART 11 PART 12 PART 13 PART 14 PART 15 PART 16 - Finale

SHEN2PS4-2.jpg

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 PART 6 PART 8 PART 9 PART 10 PART 11 PART 12 PART 13 - Finale

Bonus Side Quest Videos - PART 7-1

Last edited:
About to Stream for an hour or so, so feel free to join me and show you one of my favourite games beside Final Fantasy!:
PART 3

Last edited:
Having a Chillout Session with Shenmue, you're welcome to join on Twich below for Part 4!:
PART 4

Last edited:
Currently working on my notebook, but sure I'll tune in! I can multi-task like that. I'd like to see what this is all about.

I saw thanks for popping by :) I'm taking the game VERRRY SLOWWW & exploring all the dialogue options with the towns people, but the game is so hard to pinpoint a genre, in the story you mostly have to ask around and learn clues about a gang so you can find them and confront them over a tragedy at the start of the game. But then there are combat sections, Quick-Time Event Action Sequences and loads of mini-games ontop but what makes Shenmue special is the rich detail put into making the enviornment come to life.

Having a Chillout Sunday with Shenmue It's getting very close to the big day! Need to start picking up the pace...or just spending more time playing it! You're welcome to join on Twitch below:
PART 8-1 PART 8-2

Last edited:
Having a Chillout Evening with #Shenmue, trying out Youtube tonight as I don't like how Twitch deletes your Streams! You're welcome to join below:

Last edited:
Having a Chillout Evening continuing with Shenmue, this time looking to work at the Harbour properly! Feel free to pop by and say hello :)

Having a Chillout Day continuing with #Shenmue Needing to get on with it now we're under the last month until Shenmue 3! Feel free to pop by and say hello :)

Okay so we're done with Shenmue 1!

I'm having a bit of difficulty setting u pmy stream with Shenmue 2, i want to play on the 360 but with a standard Resolution (There is a big reason for this!), but my Elgato Capture Card isn't having any of it, here's my set-up:
1571814324706.png

So my Blue Yeti USDB Mic, the little white box plus into the cointroller for headphone use and my Elgato HD Capture card. When I put the Xbxo 360 into 480p, I get this:
GCHD480.jpg

Which is really becoming a thorn in my side, so I am open to advice... :)

Well, seems like I will have to begin Shenmue 2 on PS4.... I'll refrain from talking about the borders... But looking forward to really exploring the areas more this time around! :)

Last edited:
Ready to play more Shenmue 2! 3 weeks until the release of Shenmue 3 and we've barely started, so let's get into it!

Last edited:
Back