greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Hi, for some reason when I try to change font colour in a post for a specific word, it changes the whole post's colour. Weirdly, it's not happening for this post.

It happens every time when I'm in the let's play section and when I have the whole post already made, if that helps. There is a video link in the post and a few gaps here and there.

I'm not sure what other info to give but hopefully it's an easy fix lol.

But does it though? 🤔

This is what I mean though. It seems to happen in the let's play section, when I make my usual post.

I make the post in pretty much the same format every time and it happens every time, but I'm not sure why there specifically.

I've noticed this same thing with trying to bold & italicize something. For me It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it does it to the entire post text - or the entire text following what you're trying to change.

I couldn't get it to do it in this thread either, but when I went to reply to the Let's Play Alundra 2! thread it did it.

Pardon the extremely crude video screen cap, but I tried to record what I'm talking about:

It's done so for me in "Conversations" as well. So it's a "thing", but what thing it is, I dunno.

Try using a different browser, Firefox is notorious for these kind of problems.

For what it's worth, I just tried doing it on Chrome and it was fine. Both in the let's play thread and in a private message. But I then also tried on Firefox and it happened exactly as described above

For what it's worth, I just tried doing it on Chrome and it was fine. Both in the let's play thread and in a private message. But I then also tried on Firefox and it happened exactly as described above

Thanks for double checking that.

I really don't want to change web browsers, so I'll try and be patient until Mozilla sorts their crap.

Relevant:

Back