1.)
tagwall_by_californiababewv-d3hsdtn.png

2.)
medusastagwall.png

3.)
5cy9t4.jpg

Good luck to the three who entered!

Voting ends June 20, 2011.

who in God's name voted for mine. :rage: Brigidette's is clearly the best. :gonk: it's so blue and so so so summary. T_T Not to mention all the sigs on it are amazingly gorgeous :gonk:

2 has a lot of pretty graphics on it, and it's put together really well. but Brigidette's is best. :ryan:

who in God's name voted for mine. :rage: Brigidette's is clearly the best. :gonk: it's so blue and so so so summary. T_T Not to mention all the sigs on it are amazingly gorgeous :gonk:

2 has a lot of pretty graphics on it, and it's put together really well. but Brigidette's is best. :ryan:

You must really be blind, mine's shite :mokken: I voted for yours.

I love the background textures :gonk: and the text :gonk: and the border :gonk: and all the sigs :gonk:

You must really be blind, mine's shite :mokken: I voted for yours.

I love the background textures :gonk: and the text :gonk: and the border :gonk: and all the sigs :gonk:
:ahmed:
yeah, blinded by beauty. :gonk: your font looks so shiny and so standout :gonk: I'm a fool for that blue too, i suppose I was under a spell by it :wacky:

well, thanks for the vote anyhoo :ryan: i didn't think i'd get any votes after they were put up :P

(i tried to rep but i already have :gasp2:)

Ohhhh it was so hard to pick between 1 and 3. 2 was nice but not really the style i am into unfortunately.

1 had a really beautiful background to the whole tag wall and the butterfly boat sig really stood out to me!! So amazing, but the sigs were all lined up straight and it wasn't as nice as 3.

3. the background wasn't as nice as 1 but I like that a whole lot more sigs were fit onto it, it's colourful and pretty and all round amazing!

I voted 3 but 1 was sooooo close

Just wanted to let you know that you ALL do a wonderful job for us here on the forum...you all have major skills in gfx...and you all have different tastes and that suits the different tastes that the members have here.

Cali your works are always cute and I love pretty much everything you put out here on the forum. Every single time you change your sig I love it because its usually something very cute, original, or Final Fantasy 7 :britt: ...I've always been a fan since I became a member...down to my first sig which I have posted now :wacky: x

Raye- while your art isn't always to my taste...I will say that it is always very different from anything else that anyone comes up with here...and I like that. I like how you are yourself and don't blend in to what everyone else does gfx wise. Your pieces are always very dark and exotic and I've seen you get better and better with your work since you've started...and that wasn't too long ago!

Ari- Ohhh man. I love love love your work. You totally posted your best pieces here and they literally blow me away looking at them all together. Your work is always just PERFECT...I know that sounds silly but everything always comes together so well when you finish something. The text is always just right and in the perfect place, the coloring is always so vibrant in everything (I adore Martel's set's she's had the last couple of months), and the effects never overpower the original image.

...but I'm not saying who I voted for. I think you should all win...as you are all very good...its just in different ways.

Back