[Birthweek] FFF GFX Tournament 2010 - Round 1 - Match 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
You do not need to post for your vote to count, but it is encouraged. The theme is Final Fantasy.

1)

fp5ik6.jpg

2)

mejairissig.png

1) The text is a bit distracting.. I wanted to say it's too far from the render, but that's not it... I think it's just too big for the small signature. How Cid is blended in looks rather nice, and the red, dark pink spots surrounding the 'focal', not so sure about the border.

2) Nice rough looking texture, I like how the messy text is scribbled into the heart, and the blur focal. The white heart really pulls your eyes towards the render. Not sure about the polka dots though. :lew:

Number 2 gets my vote.

I voted for 2.

It has a really unique look. It kind of looks like something from a scrap book and I really like the texture and colour.

1 was also nice but it was over blurred IMO. It looks like there are some nice effects in the background but you can see any of them.

Last edited:
1. Not a bad render, and the font style isqjite nice, almost like someone's signature. Really nice colors, too. The problem is that it's overblurred. It ends up making the whole thing look a bit too messy.

2. I'm not sure about the polka dots, but then again, they seem to go well with the render. My guess is that that's really someone from FF? I haven't played the classic ones, so I don't know. :lew: I love the heart and the messy text. It looks almost like a scrapbook piece. And the blue glow on the render is beautiful.

2 got my vote. Great work on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back