Best RPGer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebreau

I am colorblind ; coffee black and egg white.
Veteran
Gil
Vote for the best RPGer. Posting is not required for your vote to count.

as usual I don't get on the bloody list. since apparently completely dominating everyone else in the last game was not enough, I will be sure to destroy any glint of hope other players might have of getting ahead in the next one.

also, I voted Bolt since he's the only other person I know to get to the end of the last RPG, he's a fun player to party with and he's very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about modifying the game.

I vote Sean/Ike as well, he had a lot of determination and was very persistent in the RPG, he did a good job in his efforts to try be the highest level player in the RPG. :P

Aside from the Level thing, he is also very good in the actual battles, of which I've had several with him, they're often close, nail-biter kind of battles, closely contested and exciting, he is a very good RPGer, so that's why my vote goes to him. :monster:

Ah, and in case the thread creator just doesn't know my real name to put it up for [name]/Bolt, the name's Eric. ;)

Well as this as a popularity contest, I will vote for Bolt because I want to cosy up to staff.

Gotta go with Sean on this one, I know in the previous RPGs I would have said Bolt in a heart beat, but Sean is pulling off his A-Game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back