Best Quality Poster

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Not your typical: "I agree Squall blowz!" post, or your off-topic rants that lead everyone in the forum to think you're a goat-humping imbecile. What I mean is, who takes the time to put thought into almost every post made. Not only is it well thought out, but also it's catchy, entertaining, enlightening, ya know.

Posts that make you think, question back, and raise your eyebrows to when something finally sinks in. Which member has that ability to just ooze beauty all over their posts when they enter their replies?

I'll vote for Judge Rulia. Although I may not agree with her on certain issues, she is very opinionated and some of her posts are great.

Geez, man. This is a tough one, I've gotta say.
I voted for Busta because they help quite a lot.

But seriously, all of the options are actually quite hard to pick through.
I mean, these people all post such quality posts in the first place.

Hm I say Busta Mo cause his posts are so helpful at sometimes and some of them even helped me alot.

I might just have to go with Big Boss.
If they aren't highly informative...they're unreasonably flamatory, and that's all I really look for in a post. =]

Melancholy Rockit for me. He doesn't post as much as many do, but when he's got something to share or something on his mind, it's definitely worth a read! One of my favorite posters.

I voted for Busta since he is always really helpful. ^_^

AG seems smart. His questions are hard to answer. He always thinks it through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back