Best and worst features about yourself

Scarlet

*wobbles*
Veteran
Gil
What do you think are the best and worst features about yourself? Let's be honest with ourselves, well all do have something we love and hate about ourselves. So, what are they?

As for me, many people have told me I have great hair. Well, I really like my hair, but the only downside about my hair is it's harder to curl it.

As for my worst feature.... I'd have to say my feet. Although I am 5'5 I hate the fact that I wear 8 1/2-9 size shoes. I also I have longish toes. -__- If I had the money I would get surgery done on my feet. I love wearing sandals but I feel a little embarrassed about my feet sometimes when I go out in public.

Hmm, physically...I guess my best features are um...let me think...

...Gah, I don't know. My hair too I guess, although lately it's bothering me since it's getting so hot and humid here and I just wanna cut it off 3 - 5 inches.

Worst features...my eyes. -_- I don't like their shape. I wanna be bright-eyed looking, but I'm Asian so...there ya' go. Also don't like my height either. I wish I was taller. There's a few more, but I'd rather not mention them. =P

As for personality...I hate that I'm so quiet sometimes, although I must admit that I've gotten a lot better (socially-speaking) over the past few years. I'm also quite self-conscious, which bothers me a lot about myself. I wish I can just do whatever I please and not worry about other people looking or whatever.

Best Feature: probably my eyes, they're quite a stark blue. Um, my body is at a damn good weight and my muscle tone is decent. I guess my face is decent? At least it's not covered in zits. I've never spent alot of time trying to pinpoint my best features.

Worst Feature: I can't think of anything. But I don't like my hair. Others say it's not so bad, but it's way too thick so once it gets past a couple inches long I can barely do anything with it.

Apparently I have nice hair-it's curly and long...I really don't know whats so great about it.

And according to some drama teacher, my eyes are my best feature, although they're not that special. They're brown and have a normal shape to them. Big deal.

One thing I don't like about myself is how disgusting my nails look-and the bottom of my feet. I dislike it so much that I actually take jumbo toenail clippers and rip all the dead skin off my feet. I know that sounds gross, and I know nobody looks at the bottom of other's feet anyway, but I just feel the need to do it.

Last edited:
Physically?

At 6'5", I'm at a pretty good height. Not freakishly tall, but tall enough to put stuff out of the reach of my family members. Sweeeeeet. That's all I feel like mentioning.

As far as bad features go, I'd go into my hair...if I gave a damn about it. As long as I don't go bald, I'm happy.

Personality?

I don't take a whole lot seriously. Some people may appreciate that, some may not. Personally, I like not getting caught up in crap that'd bother the average person. Also, I'm pretty agreeable. I'm not a fan of altercations, so I do a lot of humoring in order to avoid tension. I know when it's appropriate to speak up, but I'll often just simply hold my tongue to keep things...peaceful. Makes me easy to get along with, which I think is nice.

Bad personality traits now! I'm not worth knowing when I'm in some sort of competition and lose. For some reason, I don't take losing well. I'll cuss, throw crap, make excuses, and a host of other embarrassing actions. I can't even lose to my own mother at Monopoly without making a scene...and everyone ends up cheating at that game anyway. Sad. Definitely the worst trait of mine.

I suppose my hair is my best feature.. People tell me that it's a great color, and that it's really soft.. so I guess that's a good thing.. To me my lips are my best feature though. They're nice and full and not thin, which I really like.

As for my worst feature.. I'd have to say my height. I'm a measley 5'1" :gasp: My friends tease me all of the time about it.

Personality wise, I guess my best feature is that I'm a very positive person. I try to make the best of every bad situation and show others that every cloud has a silver lining. Another good thing about me is that I try to be nice to everyone, no matter who they are. People tell me I'm the sweetest person they know, which makes me feel really good ^^

Now onto the negatives.. The worst thing about me personality wise is that I'm very, very shy if I don't know you. Around my friends I'm my crazy, fun self, but around others, I constantly have a brick wall up. Another bad thing about me is that I care way too much about what peple think. I try to come off as not caring about what people say, but deep down I'm constanly looking for approval from others :/ If I could change anything about myself, that would be it.

I'm pretty happy with myself. The one thing I'd change would be my weight. Once all that's gone [which is gradually happening :gasp:] I'm positive that I'll be perfectly content with myself.

I love my hair once I've used Head & Shoulders: For Men. :wacky:

Best Physical feature - My butt, haha all guys like my rear end for some reason, and my best mate is obsessed with my cleavage, haha.

Worst physical feature - My teeth, I hate them :sad: I do look after them and stuff its just when I was in school some idiot slammed a door open into my face and knocked my front tooth out and since then my teeth just don't look right, I might save up to get them sorted.

Personality - Well I love to have fun, and I make friends easily. bad things I would say one is that I'm too laid back that people use me, and I can get stressed out very easily I need to relax more haha

I hate my feet :gasp: I don't know why I've seen wose but I just hate them all the same, I hate wearing flip flops or anything like that. I'm not all that fond of my boobs either, they are too small :grumpy: I have a bit more flab than Id like on my tummy and thighs though, oh how I wish all those pies went to my tits and not there

My best feature (apparently) is my legs, although I'm inclined to disagree when they are loking pale and are unshaved hahah but when I make the effort they aren't too bad if I do say so myself

My hair annoys me so much, it's naturally curly but goes frizzy if I don't straighten it, and goes static whenever I brush it. D: I can get it to look nice some days but for some reason I can never get it to look the same again, unless by accident. ><

I hate most things about my face, I've been told I'm pretty but I just don't see it at all. My eyes stick out too much and I just generally look stupid. >_>

As for good things, I'm not obese or anything which I like. Although trying on clothes in shops is usually an emotionally painful process. :wacky:

I have a love/hate relationship with my nose, my eyes aren't too bad though. But as for worst features, I just dread my legs.

Apparently I have nice eyes (and lips XD) which I've been told by several people...apparently they look really blue if the sun catches them or if you look up close. :wacky:

Worst feature I'd say is that if don't do anything with my hair it looks really flat and boring...but I've figured that shower hair + hair clay is total win! ^^

Best features: I'm caring, I love friends and family dearly. I know how to live a good life without putting myself in unecessary danger. I don't like anything about myself physically at the moment, but I do like my smile.

Worst features: Face, body, thights, stomach. Personality wise, my agressiveness, a tendency to snap easily, and an easy tendency to get upset. Basically, I'm a bit of an emotionally challenged person.

Back