Before Watchmen

SimplySabra

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Anyone keeping up with the new Before Watchmen comics? 35 comics over 35 weeks. I am so excited. The ones already out are magnificent. I honestly expected them to not be good at all or not do Alan Moore's work justice, but they are rather amazing! It makes me want to go out and make my own hero costume and be a hero to someone!

When did this happen? Watchmen was an amazing series as well as the movie.
Is this serious going to about when they were heros?

The first issue came out June 6th. It was Minutemen #1, then the week after was Silk Spectre #1, then Comedian #1 followed. It follows the minutemen as a group and the heroes individually. The next issue comes out tomorrow Nite Owl #1 I believe. Every Wednesday a new one comes out.

Oh? I can't wait to find these then. Love comics.
I wonder if they'll do anything for V for Vendetta...

I am just happy that I get to see my beloved Watchmen characters be whimsical again. Rorschach's story is what I am most interested in. Though the Comedian's #1 issue was very interesting. I wonder if they will let on to tell who the other gay minutemen were before Silhouette that they hinted at in Watchmen. Silhouette is also a new favorite of mine. We didn't get to see her much before.

To be frank, I am interested in finding out more about Rorschach and the epilogue they say the will bring out. I think Comedian's whole background is almost discovered throughout the original watchmen so I'm keen to see what more could they expand upon him as well. Ozymandias is more interesting to see, even his cover art is badass : DD

Ozymandias will be fun. I love stories in which we get to see from the perspective of the anti-heroes. He was insane in his own rights, but incredibly, wickedly a hero as well. I just feel for poor Rorschach. Out of all of them, he was the one most everyone was scared of, but he had his morales in the highest standards of everyone.

Back