Anime Avatar: The Last Airbender

Darth Ultor

Mellon Lord
Gil
How many of you have watched this one? I got into it really late in the summer of 2008. I was amazed by the deep storyline and the animation itself. Even the acting was good. My favorite character would have to be either Iroh or Zuko. I rank the story of the show way up there with Xenogears and FFVII.

Ah, that show was great.

It had just the right balance of action and humor, especially around Aang and the gang (unintentional rhyming FTW).

I hadn't watched that much by the time the series was starting to wrap up, but I know I've watched a majority of the episodes overall, so I was never really confused about what was going on.

Hopefully the people making the movie actually know what in the hell they're doing...unlike movies like Speed Racer (shudders).

I've been watching this awesome show since it first aired back in 2005. It took ONE episode to make me fall head over heals in love with it.

The first thing I loved about it was how great the art was and how fast the action was and the outstandingly great story. It's seriously mind blowing how good this show is. My first fav characters were/are Aang and Sokka. They're love<33 And I still love them to this day. They're too cool. I just love how lively the characters are, they're so lifelike in personalities.

This show pulls you to the edge of your seat, and makes you laugh at the hilarious jokes, all at the same time.

I personally feel this is one of the best anime out there(even though some don't see it as an anime).

If you haven't seen this show, that's a shame. I highly suggest watching this show as soon as possible.

I had gotten into it when it first started showing... maybe in 2005? I never really got to watch very many episodes at one time. This past summer though that show was like my crack though. lol. I managed to see every episode.

It was a great show. The only shame is that it left a plot piece unresolved at the end. Is it technically considered anime if it doesn't come from Japan?

I watched all 3 seasons on Megavideo a couple months ago since everyone started hyping up the movie. I have to say that's now my favorite cartoon of all time. While the Last Airbender movie trailer doesn't look as appealing now, I still want to go see it to see if it does the series any justice.

With M. Night Shalamalman directing, I'm afraid it'll be too dark and take away from the original light heartedness of the anime. Anyone else? =/

With M. Night Shalamalman directing, I'm afraid it'll be too dark and take away from the original light heartedness of the anime. Anyone else? =/

That's what Mike and Bryan(creators of the show) want. For Night to give it his own touch.

You need not worry, though. It's still a kids movie.:busta:

They said that? Shouldn't be too bad. I dunno, the mug shots just looked really off, not really bothered by the whole race thing, they just looked... miserable.

I'm not a big fan, but I have watched the show and thought it was alright. Maybe it could of been a bit better, but - yeah - it was pretty awesome. :yay:

I'm not a big fan, but I have watched the show and thought it was alright. Maybe it could of been a bit better, but - yeah - it was pretty awesome. :yay:

Bit better?:gasp: lol, glad ya think it's awesome. You should check out the movie this July 2 xD

Back