Attention All RPG Players!

Um, my character is Break and, as far as I know nothing is wrong with him... I haven't been on the RPG since before X-mas or new years...

If there is anything wrong with my character, feel free to fix him.

Your character does not exist anymore. Since it goes back to the old game. There was a new game started on New Years day.

hehe, well then I've got nothing to worry about:P

Still, all that work and effort leveling up my spells and pet... and getting to level 32... kinda makes me wish I had it all back :rolleyes:

~whistles innocently :D

A final warning, any characters found taking advantage of this hack will have their character reset. I am giving you guys until the game opens. Which will be tonight, US time.

If any character is found with rediculous gil or stats, their character will imediately be gone. You could also be banned from the RPG for a week.

All I can really remember is that my character was level 8. I haven't been playing for the last two weeks. Busy with work and stuff.

I'm pretty sure mine is ok since Tiel said it was a direct hack so I guess that means he checked... I just wanna make sure I'm not going to get wiped ^^

I take the liberty to tell you that Dominus' character is NOT foxed yet.

I say this, so it will not be reset, bu instead, fixed if it is possible.

What is his full username and character?

Edit: His character was way too screwed up to fix. So he had to be reset. Anybody else like that should be reset.

If you guys see anybody like that in the future, please report them. Because they will also need to be banned from the RPG for a week.

Last edited:
Are you supposed to have 1140 HP?

edit: it turned out to be OK

Last edited:
Well its alittle late but just so ya know i was in Survivor during that week of the hack so my character is ok.

Back