Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Break

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I'm just starting out in the RPG and I'm having great difficulty getting through the Sapphire Forest. I was just wondering what some tips were that other people have to move on.

Thanks a lot!

Train up in the graveyard place first, then when you get to level 7 or so, then try Sapphire Forest =]

That's what I did, but I'm sure other people have better methods xD

I just kept battling the Wolves until I fought as few as possible. Just remember, you won't always fight the same amount every time. As a warrior, it should be much easier; its almost necessary to team up if you choose the mage's path as I did the second time through. Remember to train through each section at a time. Once the EXP you receive is too low for your liking, move to the next section. You can buy 8 Healing Herbs which should help you....but that's obvious.

Wow, thanks...

I just hate that the mantis give such low exp... And the beastmasters are what kill me when I hunt the wolves... Ugh.

I guess I need to team up with someone, I want to be a mage. I was gonna get the flame and cure spells, but I need a higher Arcane lv... ugh...

Too bad mate, you need spells to train your arcane level so I guess you have to wait till you level up till you get them. Also some advice, evasion does more than most palyers think. This is advice coming from an assassin whos an evasion nut.

Its good for Mage's to have high EVA too. Don't overlook MDEF either; sooner or later, you'll be pitted against other players, of which some are Mage's. During the next few levels, add some points to Arcane then buy the spells. I also recommend placing the majority of your skill points into Welding - creating your own weapons earns you money, if of course you sell them to other players.

Yeah, I've crafted several things I have to sell, but I haven't sold any of them, I feel like I've wasted my components. >.>

People don't seem to buy stuff from other players as much anymore...although I just did that yesterday, cost me 100k, but more than worth it, now I'm really ready to go, this Mage is becoming an all round good defensive tank, with up to 70 DEF and MAG DEF, and 740 HP. ^_^

Anyways, for tips I'd also suggest training at Sapphire Forest 1, I know the Beastmasters are fairly tough, they have a potion and everything, I had trouble with them my first time through, but just give it your best shot, Mantises just do not give you enough exp, you really need to fight in Sapphire Forest to level up in much less than 50 battles. XD

I just would like to see his face when he reaches the tunnels :wacky:
Seriously, all monsters are beatable, no impossibles. The tactics are just a matter of how and when it is best to attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back