Anime Anime characters that you hate

Misa- Death Note god, would Kira kill her already. I just cannot stand her right now. Sure she may be pretty, but she's got serious problems. The high-pitched voice, and her sick obsession for Light. And
the tapes she sent in were to revealing, she almost told L and the others that Shinigami and the Death Note do the killings, I mean, how stupid could she be?
Now, she could've been a better character without the god awful voice and the obsession with Light.

I agree with that as she is a obssessive weirdo! I hated her from the death note series and the films as she looked so damn fake and dumb! flaming hell how obsessed was she ?

Haru from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. >.>
I see people in my school that remind me of her [minus the whole 'omfg tsuna is my husband] and I just get so pissed off. Shes just so... Stupid. xD She can't get a hint at all. She really made me mad in the future arc when she ran away... If she loves Tsuna so much why can't she do what he asks? >.> I just have a low tolerance for characters/people like that. But I guess her character is meant to be kinda annoying.

and Aion from Chrno Crusade... >.> He is just freakin' evil, and not like awesome bad ass Aizen evil or twisted yet adorable Byakuran evil. Just. >>

Oh, I love this thread!

1. Inoue Orihime (Bleach) - I hate her to the bones! All she do is cry, and say "Kurosaki-kun! Kurosaki-kun! Kurosaki-kun!" seriously, it's annoying. And she's so obsessed with Ichigo but he doesn't even talk or care for her until Rukia came. He obviously has no interest in her. She even got herself kidnapped because she thinks that it would protect him and everyone else if she just go with Aizen, but what happened? All those who came to her rescue almost died, and all she did was cry. Argh! she irritates me.

2. Miaka (Fushigi Yugi) Again another guy obsessed girl. Because of her feelings she became stupid. Nothing else matters as long as she has her boyfriend around her. And she likes to put herself in danger, then goes crying. Is that even normal for someone who's in the right state of mind?

3. Risa Harada (D.N. Angel) Goodness, the world has a plenty of guy obsessed girl doesn't it? Here's another example. She's obsessed with Dark, and stalks him every time. When she didn't get Dark, she turned her attention to Daisuke, who doesn't like her any more. And she always gets into trouble too. Getting herself kidnapped.

1. Saskue uchiha: I never liked him when I first saw him. Hes an annoying duckbutt haired kid that can't get it through his mind that uchiha Does NOT equal all powerful.
2. Rukia: For some reason she just pisses me off.

Naruto. Sasuke. Anyone from Naruto. I just hate that show. It's very overrated (if you count just my friends) and when they talk to me about exciting stuff they heard or did with it, they act as if I know or care about what they're talking about. Sounds mean, but seriously. I don't like the show or its characters.

I hate any annoying, self centered douche bag anti-social character who acts all selfish, and then somehow they end up getting a fine-ass girlfriend and everything goes well for them. TOTALLY not deserving of such an award. A good example would be Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN.

Eww Tsukasa is so fucking annoying... I couldn't stand .hack//SIGN as to how boring it was and the main factor was Tsukasa. >_>

- Aizen: He just fails, he's all "I'm all powerful, no one can stop me, with the swing of my blade, I change the shape of earth", arrogant much? Also, the fact that he said he planned
Ichigo's birth and what not.

- Spandam from One Piece: I just couldn't stand that character, he was such a douchebag, DNA is really crazy. D: Though I loved the expressions on his fate whenever he heard the news about what's happening.

-Akainu from One Piece: I hate that Admiral, he's way evil for "Justice", he just wants to kill everyone off and leaves no one alive.

- Luke from Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu: He has his moments but seriously the guy needs to stop butting in everything he has no attachment to.

- Yoshimori from Kekkaishi: I hate everything about the guy, he's so fucking annoying for the main protagonist, his voice, his looks and his personality, everything about him sucks so bad. Really they need to change him. >_>

- Lucy from Fairy Tale: I hate her for her voice in the anime, it's just so fucking weird and annoying, not to mention she's weak. D:

Back