A Song of Fire and Ice!

Wowshmow, that cover of the song was AWESOME :jess: It was totally epic...

Okay... episode 10
Okay... wow... the episode went REALLY REALLY fast. Unnormally fast to be honest. It seemed like it was just five minutes. I really liked that Tyrion was asked to be the hand. I just hope he does good with such power. I really really loved the part where Joffrey was told that Robb would give his head as a gift to Sansa I lol'd so hard xD I was like PWND BEHTCH! That MIGHT have made me like Sansa. I felt bad for her when she had to see Ned's head... I swear my hatred for Joffrey grows more and more with each episode.

I LOVED the part where everyone knelt to Robb as the king of the north. He deserves it so much. :ryan:

And the part where Daenerys (spelling?) got her dragons I was like "OH HELLLLL YES!" *head roll* I was like this ---> :tard:

Now, you asked what your favorite part of the first season was?

When Jon was going to leave the night before but came back with Sam and then he was told he'd go beyond the wall to look for his uncle. I was like hell yeah :jess: I just loved how epic the moment was. In a matter of fact I'm gonna rewatch the episode again. :ryan:

If I mixed some info up forgive me, im still a newb. :wacky:

I liked the part where Sansa was contemplating whether to push Joff off the side or not. I was worried they wouldn't keep that part, but they did and it totally helped the situation, made her anger a little more realistic, ya know?

Hey, did you think for a second that Joff would treat Sansa this way? The reason I ask is because when I first watched before I read, I thought he might have really liked her, but then before episode 9 I read ahead in the book and was shocked! So did ya?

Daenerys is her name, yes. :)

Why can't you just do a sis a favor and read the books? :nudge: There's so much more Jon! JON I SAY! JON!

Yeah, at first I thought he was going to actually like her. But... guess not. I really really liked seeing her think about pushing Joffrey. I was like DO IT!! DO EEEEEEEEEEET WOMAN! KEEL THE YELLOW HAIRED SH**. But she was stopped so whatever I guess. :hal:

http://youtu.be/kNuLkQcmFDc

that girl in the video is the one that sums up my very reaction to episode 9.

I'm rewatching the 10 episode cuz how awesome it was. I don't know what I'm gonna do till the new season. :gonk:

Last edited:
Yeah, at first I thought he was going to actually like her. But... guess not. I really really liked seeing her think about pushing Joffrey. I was like DO IT!! DO EEEEEEEEEEET WOMAN! KEEL THE YELLOW HAIRED SH**. But she was stopped so whatever I guess. :hal:

I'm rewatching the 10 episode cuz how awesome it was. I don't know what I'm gonna do till the new season. :gonk:
lol that man's face matches perfectly for what you said. xD

Its a shame too. It would have been hilarious to see him "keeer-splat" on the floor.

What would you rate the season or individual episodes from 1-10?

Well, you can WAIT or you can read the stories! Jeez woman. :neomon:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:ahmed:

I'll wait till the next season starts. The most I'll do is read the first book and that's it. I very much like watching it on screen :grin:

Another thing, I rate the first season an unbelievable 10/10

The show is by far the best show I've ever see on t.v. I'm sure the series can only get better with each new season.

Calipso

Next season is so far away! Are you sure?

Oh, oh, what did you
think about the episode when Ned went to the smithy and talked to the black haired boy? What do you think about that situation...?

@Calipso

Next season is so far away! Are you sure?

Oh, oh, what did you
think about the episode when Ned went to the smithy and talked to the black haired boy? What do you think about that situation...?
I thought it was supposed to be a scene that forshadowed Robert's bastard son? I could be totally off here but that's what I remember. :hmmm: I like the character. He's cool. If I'm not mistaken, that's the very same boy that helps Arya from the two other young boys in episode 10 right?

I might be wrong but I don't know.

I thought it was supposed to be a scene that forshadowed Robert's bastard son? I could be totally off here but that's what I remember. :hmmm: I like the character. He's cool. If I'm not mistaken, that's the very same boy that helps Arya from the two other young boys in episode 10 right?

I might be wrong but I don't know.
Yup, Gendry (I believe that's how you spell it) helps Arya and more. I wanted to know who you thought he was the bastard of though and if you understood it better than me, maybe you could tell me? lol

Yup, Gendry (I believe that's how you spell it) helps Arya and more. I wanted to know who you thought he was the bastard of though and if you understood it better than me, maybe you could tell me? lol

I feel as if this is a trick. :hal:

I THOUGHT when Ned first saw Gendry at the black smith place that he realized that Robert had a bastard son aka Gendry. Right. I get it. It was a wrong claim. Just say he isn't the bastard son of Robert. :ahmed:

You've read the books. You know 10x more than me. :hmph:

I feel as if this is a trick. :hal:

I THOUGHT when Ned first saw Gendry at the black smith place that he realized that Robert had a bastard son aka Gendry. Right. I get it. It was a wrong claim. Just say he isn't the bastard son of Robert. :ahmed:

You've read the books. You know 10x more than me. :hmph:
Seriously. I don't know. :x3:

I thought he was Cersei and Robert's real son but was taken away from them. But I'm not sure, so I was hoping you'd be able to tell me! It isn't a trick! lol

Even when you read the books, you need to re-read them at least four times. I don't know everything, only read them once :P

:hmmm:
damn you two, this whole time I just assumed Gendry (who is incredibly hot btw) was just Robert's bastard son but now... I am leaning towards him being Roberts and That bitch Queens real son...and I'd never even thought of it that way :|

Can I join plz? :woo:

I'm a big fan...read all the books and was pretty religious about watching the series.

Um...I like Tyrion a lot? :gasp:

Just in case anyone is interested in it!

http://lytherus.com/2011/07/25/comi...enes-wigs-killing-characters-and-series-ends/

Ness:
Of course you may join! I will add you to the list now! :33

Favorite character? Actor/Actress? Favorite scene? Episode? Ratings? :D

Draco Malfoy:
Sorry! When I first started watching, my father pointed out what the kid said about his "blond" mother, so it made sense to me. xD

Seriously. I don't know. :x3:

I thought he was Cersei and Robert's real son but was taken away from them. But I'm not sure, so I was hoping you'd be able to tell me! It isn't a trick! lol

Even when you read the books, you need to re-read them at least four times. I don't know everything, only read them once :P

Oh, okay wow....
My mind = fu**ed 8( I never thought of that. But now that you have brought it up... I can't help but think that's a high possibility. Oooh, could you imagine. What if Gendry is the King's rightful son, from what I've seen in the show, him and Arya are promising to be good friends. It could fix all the problems in the kingdoms and stuff. :hmmm: I'm not sure how old the boy is but they could possibly even get married when Arya's older :lew:

Sorry! When I first started watching, my father pointed out what the kid said about his "blond" mother, so it made sense to me. xD

It does make sense. :hmmm:

:hmmm:
damn you two, this whole time I just assumed Gendry (who is incredibly hot btw) was just Robert's bastard son but now... I am leaning towards him being Roberts and That bitch Queens real son...and I'd never even thought of it that way :|

I like Gendry too :britt: He looks cute. Like I said above:
Him being Robert's and Cersei's real son it could fix the kingdoms by marrying Arya or just becoming her good friend. It solves a lotta plot problems. :hmmm:

I could be wrong, but its really suspicious. And if you read the books, even more so!

I like Gendry too :britt: He looks cute. Like I said above:
Him being Robert's and Cersei's real son it could fix the kingdoms by marrying Arya or just becoming her good friend. It solves a lotta plot problems. :hmmm:

Eh, I wouldn't help anyone if they got married or became friends. Why? Well...I can't tell you until you read the books, because I'd spoil it major time for you and I want it to be a shock to you or something :P

Good. I can't wait to start reading em. I know I'm gonna have so much fun. I am gonna read the first book tho, so I can get the info that the show didn't include.

Good. I can't wait to start reading em. I know I'm gonna have so much fun. I am gonna read the first book tho, so I can get the info that the show didn't include.
Game of Thrones basically included most of the first book, with a few exceptions. (that is, that I can recall) :P

You're reading the second book, so get over it. You can still see the visuals if you read the books. Its not like it will change or disappear or anything. :x3:

ARYA AND ROBB GIFS/IMAGES! :33
Too bad this one isn't bigger or I'd use it as the desktop background! :cry:

I found this amazing detailed map of Westeros and more. Well, I found it and I didn't. My friend directed it to me to help me with knowing where everything is so I don't screw up his roleplaying ideas xD

Anyways, I thought you guys might enjoy it. Especially if you are going to build fanfictions or RP games or whatnot.

http://www.nimblebooks.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2005/12/map_of_westeros.jpg

Its huge! So watch out and enjoy!

Back