A SOLDIER and his Tenshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tana

Blue Mage
Gil
Oh God, forgive me for the incredibly cheesy name but I wanted to start a ZackxAeris club so bad!

This has been an incredibly overlooked pairing since the days of FFVII, but now that Zack and Aeris's relationship has been getting more attention in the Compilation, people are starting to acknowledge it a little more and the effect Zack's death had on Aeris. Let's face -- He was her first love, and the sole reason Aeris had an attraction to Cloud in FFVII.

I love Zeris, Zerith, Zeristh, or whatever you want to call it because it's cute, flirty, and fun! Emphasis on fun. It seems that there's never a dull moment in their relationship, which I love, and Zack makes Aeris all flusterred, which is also love (and she uses the pickup line that Zack used on her on Cloud, btw!) In Zeris, Zack and Aeris are on equal footing because they know how to tease the other and what to say. Their personalities just go soooo well together! And I love how Zack just bursts out crying infront of Aeris! I love how he wears his emotions on his sleeve, much different than Cloud, which is refreshing. The qualities of the perfect man Cloud strived to be, but couldn't. And that is why I think Zack and her make a better pair.

And now the two lovebirds are reunited in the lifestream! So join, and support this dropdead gorgeous couple!

Members
Tana
RoseDincht
Sins of a Fighter

Last edited:
Actually, I have a strong belief that Zack/Aeris DO belong together. He was, as you said, her first love. (Cloud had personality differences than him, but I semi-agree on the fact that Zack had some influence on Aeris's attraction to Cloud in the first place)

*closed* Since the member is banned, she can't quite take care of this club. Feel free to start up another AerithxZack if you wish ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back