300!!!!!!!!

Omnislasher483

Posterboy for FFVII
Gil
Just saw the movie 300. I'ts Braveheart meets Sin City. This movie is a must see, it provides a decent story, with some amazing eye candy.

The only thing I didn't like was that since it was a first showing, the movie theater was packed to all hell. I hate packed theaters, the guy behind me kicked my chair twice before I told him that it was bothering me politely. After he did it two more times I had to turn around and tell him, "Oye!! Stop kicking my f*cking chair!!"

lol Yea, I'm gonna go see it tonight. It's probably really good... with Frank Miller it's kinda hard not to get good things. Sin City was amazing and now this. Not to mention it actually takes a chapter out of a part of history that I love. You just can't beat the Romans. I'm like a Sin City and Gladiator whore... so this should work out well for me. :D

We're gonna see it on Sunday! I can't wait. ^_^ I've heard about the story in my History class, but I don't know all the details. This movie will surely be amazing!

You're definately able to see Frank Miller's hand at work in this film throughout the whole movie. The way that man tells a story is amazing. The camera work and SFXs are equally amazing.

This movie has a pretty good plot that isn't Academy Award eligible or anything, but it doesn't drag, it gets straight to the point in the scenes with the politicions in Sparta, and delivers mind blowing fights & battles in the war scenes with the Spartans versus the Persians.

And I think RuPaul plays the Persian King. I'm currently looking for pictures of him but can't find any. I'll post one when I find one.

EDIT:
This is the best one I found, but it doesn't really show his face that well......

artdk.jpg

Last edited:
wrong section, put it in the movie section of the entertainment forum. BTW, I wanna see this movie.

The movie was absolutely beautiful. I nearly cried it was so wonderful. Gladiator still is better... but what're you going to do. It was just so pretty. I loved it. :D

The only thing I didn't like was that since it was a first showing, the movie theater was packed to all hell. I hate packed theaters, the guy behind me kicked my chair twice before I told him that it was bothering me politely. After he did it two more times I had to turn around and tell him, "Oye!! Stop kicking my f*cking chair!!"

lol... tell me about it, i was in some room where you listen to a principal's crap, you know?
some guys were doing that, i freaked out and left the room...

seriously annoying if you're trying to sleep...

lol, everybody talking about the movie and i start talking about guys kicking my chair... so typically me...

Just saw the movie 300. I'ts Braveheart meets Sin City. This movie is a must see, it provides a decent story, with some amazing eye candy.

I seen the movie yesterday and I loved it but not at the beggining there was no action and the nudity was nasty! But it got better and yes it was packed and the same thing happen to me and he sezzed on me.

The movie was absolutely beautiful. I nearly cried it was so wonderful. Gladiator still is better... but what're you going to do. It was just so pretty. I loved it. :D

I finally saw Gladiator for the first time last night. =/ And I nearly cried in the end - truly a great movie! I'm expecting 300 to be better than Gladiator...or atleast be as good as Gladiator, Braveheart, and The Last Samurai.

I finally get to see it tomorrow!!! ^_^ I'll be sure to post my reviews here the day after tomorrow, for I have to work tomorrow night. >.<

Saw the movie tonight; great movie. I too hold it right up there with Gladiator, but Gladiator showed Maximus' fight was almost single-handedly as opposed to a whole army taking on everyone. However, Le-Unitus (spelling?) turned into one of my favorite protagonists in terms of all-time movies. Great part played in a great movie.
20070312.jpg

Hasnt been released in the UK yet, but Im so going to see it.
It was adverstised before Hot Fuzz and I had never seen or heard anything about it before that. But yes I will be seeing it.

I've eagerly awaited this movie since I saw some exclusive clips on Jonthan Ross' Film 2006 last year, it looked so cool and I can't wait to see it

Last edited:
Back