[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily Allen - It's Not Fair

I love the lyrics in this song. XD You have to really listen though to understand them because of her accent. XD

There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed you're just no good
Its such a shame
I look into your eyes I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and its apparent it's all over...

10/10

Collective Soul - Shine

Heard it on the radio the other day when I was in the car, love it. Solo is killer i cannae du et D:

VNV Nation - Illusion

I just saw the most awesome Axel and Roxas fan video ever! :gasp:

It really suits the characters and the lip sync is incredible!

The song in general is very mellow and the melody is very sad but nice at the same time.

I love it! I think I have a new favourite!

By the way, it's actually a decent guy singing. It isn't an emo kid screaming for his voice to break. <_<

10/10

Battle Of The Dragon - Stevie Nicks

I love this song, I found it when I downloaded her Enchanted Works boxset. I was surprised to find out she recorded it around about 1986, since her voice is really strong on it, and I would have placed it as being a demo from the Bella Donna or Wild Heart albums. It's got me totally entranced at the moment, I can't stop listening to it on repeat, her voice is mesmerizing, and I love the big climax of the song, one of her best songs from that era by far.

Caring is Creepy - The Shins
One of my favourite songs by the Shins, which isn't saying much because I've never really been able to get into them.

Linkin Park - New Divide

Have had this stong stuck in my head for a while. It's really good and when I saw the movie (Transformers 2) I didn't even realise that it was these guys who sang this song. :gasp:

Awesome song and one of my favourites from these guys at the moment.

10/10

New Found Glory - My Friends Over You

Getting into the mood for Reading festival by listening to the bands that will be there

Somebody to love - Jefferson Airplane
Probably Jefferson Airplane's catchiest songs, and it's been covered quite a few times. But this version is easily the best, Grace Slick's vocals are superb too.

Not An Addict - K's Choice

Stangely I'm completely addicted to this song (no pun intended). It always calms me down. :P

Lady Gaga - Love Game

Love this song. It's upbeat and great to listen to in the car. I love the film clip too. Her hair always looks great and her outfits look cool. XD

Disco Stick is the best name ever for the male bits. XD

10/10
What she said. :wacky:

I first heard it at T in the Park and while drunkenly trying to recall the bridge section, I wrongly named it a driving stick and it's prompted a somewhat long-standing joke. I remember all of the good times everytime I hear this song.

^^ XD I lol'd

Eiffel 65 - Silicon World

This song is so trippy.

But then so are most of their songs. XD

The techno voices sound cool and relaxing.

I remember getting this album when I was either in year 7 or 8.

It brings back so many memories. XD

10/10

Cause all that I want is a Silicon Girl
With si-li-con lips and silicon hair

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

10/10

One of my favourite Depeche Mode songs. I just love the whole sound and feel of it. One of those songs where I just think "yeeaaah!" when it pops up on my ipod / computer.

All To Blame- Sum 41

At first I didn't like this song... My sister found it in a Kingdom Hearts AMV. She played it all the time, then I liked it. It's what happens to most songs I become obsessed with, XD.

Life- Yui Sang. I love this song. Its so good and is one of my favorite songs ever. Its in Japanese but I go to translations to sing along :awesome: I love this song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back